Ride Along

Becky's P-O-V

Yes. I was going to the holiday with the rest of my colleagues tomorrow. But, I had many thoughts crossing my mind. Starting with.. Renee wasn't Dean's girlfriend!! Seriously?

But, the way I saw them hanging out a number of times and the way she received his phone....my head is killing me now. I mean..he even stayed over at her place for a number of days, if the rumors are correct! But, Bayley never lies and I don't think Renee and Dean would even lie to Bayley.

What then? Is she a friend or just another fuck buddy of his like me?

'You sure, it's a good idea to tag me along?' Finn asked sheepishly still not comfortable with the idea of joining my office trip. I can't blame him but I can't leave him alone either.

'I'm absolutely sure. Now let's see if you packed everything for two days.' I said motioning to his bag. Finn sighed.

Summer's P-O-V

'And you know, I still can't believe he didn't give me a chance after I said I wanted to give him a shot.' Eva said narrating her sudden change of approach towards Sami.

We were starting for Miami tomorrow morning. So, Eva and I went for a little shopping but Eva got a little too excited for the trip and the shopping and we passed midnight. Her place was almost a way of 1 hour and 45 minutes from there. So, I brought her to my place. Thankfully, her shopping bag had enough accessories for two days of the trip.

'But, I can't believe you stalked him to his date with Bayley! That's so cheap!' I said feeling a little gross.

'Oh no Summer! You don't understand anything. I was in no mood to face either of them that day but coincidentally Mr. Reigns took me out at the same place!' she said.

I frowned in disbelief.

'Wait! Mr. Reigns asked you out?' I asked really surprised. I mean, Roman Reigns barely talks with his employees.

Eva's face lit up.

'Oh yes! I guess he couldn't resist my charms.' she said battering her eyelashes. 'So, when he saw me sad, he decided to asked me out.' she said delightfully but then her expressions dropped soon. 'But, after we reached the place, I had to see my Sami with that nerd of a girl.' she wailed.

I rolledy eyes and can't help myself to chuckle.

'Do, what you're basically say that after you reached there, your mind was filled with insecurities and concern for Sami ignoring the hottie the took you out? I chuckled. 'You're such a stupid, Eva!' I laughed though something inside me was delighted for her.

She gave me a dirty look.

'Oh shut up Summer! You won't understand anything. That guy was after me for three fucking years and then all of a sudden, he finds this school girl and decides to ditch me like shit!' she said annoyed with a tinge of pain too.

I sighed.

'.. Besides, Mr. Reigns didn't stay back for long. All of a sudden, he just disappeared and so did Bayley. And that gave me the opportunity to talk to Sami but he wasn't ready to give me a chance.' she cried throwing another tissue paper into the trash can.

I looked at her blank for a while thinking about all she said.

' This all makes sense now.' I muttered to myself.

'What?' Eva asked wiping her tears.

'Two things..' I said. 'First of, I don't think Mr. Reigns took you out impressed by your charms and.. Second of all... I think.. You're in love with Sami.' I said feeling really happy for Eva. The girl had been a sucker in relationship. But, I guess it's time, things get stable for her.