Let Go..

Alexa's P-O-V

'Oh no!' I yelled pulling my hairs in shock.

My limbs were still trembling in shock. The sand particles blew with the air, scattering all over the beach as the sound of the crash screeched down to the barricade. Both Finn and Seth struck the barricade hard, fast with full force flying away trailing with their rovers.

Yells and chaos filled the area. The two drivers rolled off their vehicles and trailing over.

My veins tended to freeze but I ran. My heart stopped but I ran. My eyes spilled tears. From a blurred vision of dust and tears, I saw two bodies, partially shaking.

Slowly people started gathering there. Thankfully, both men had helmets which were being taken off to inspect any injury.

My pounding heart and brimming eyes moved myself towards him, the guy who didn't know what he meant to me, the guy who broke my heart..there he was clutching onto his left elbow and his face had an expression of excruciating pain.

'Seeeethhhhh...' I couldn't help but yell loudly as I rushed through the crowd near him, collapsing on my knees.

'Oh my God! Look what you've done to yourself.' I muttered through my tears as I picked his head up on my lap. I bet his pain was too much to realize my presence.

Someone got some water and spilled on Seth's head and face. His eyes opened slightly though his legs trembled and he bit his lips hard to contain the pain in his elbow.

I can't see him like that. It's all my fault. I wish I hadn't prompted him for this stupid race. I wish I controlled my ego.

I ran my hand over his head that made him turn his neck towards me and that's when his chocolate brown eyes met my tear laced ones. I felt him stiffen slightly on the realization that his head lied on my lap.

'You're gonna be fine Seth, trust me.' I said catching hold of his hand and kissing it as tears still rolled down my eyes. 

Seth's eyes met mine with a sudden surprise and zeal, he flipped his hand and softly tangled his fingers with mine, sending jolts down to my heart

He didn't break the gaze and neither did I until I felt him close his eyes. My heart jumped.

Did he get unconscious?

'Hey! Make way! Make way!' I heard the yells as they brought the stretchers for the two injured men. I saw them coming to Seth.

'Please Miss!' they requested me as they lifted Seth. I didn't want to let go off him. I stood up as they landed him on the stretcher, buckling him. Our hands never slipping for once. I heard Roman and Sami near me but my mind couldn't focus on anything except Seth.

I wiped my tears and started running with the stretcher.

'It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.' I kept muttering under my breath as my heart raced impatiently.