Shattered...

Alexa's P-O-V

'It's been three times this morning that you've changed your dress Lexi!' Becky said. 'What's the matter with you?' she added jumping up from the bed to stand behind me.

'It's nothing Becks.' I said unmindfully focusing on the new shade of foundation on my skin.

I saw Becky quirking her brows through the mirror

'I don't know why but you're acting different today!' she said. 'Anything you're hiding from me.. hmm..?' she said leaning her head on my shoulders.

I've not hidden much of my life from Becky since meeting her. But, last night was something I wanted to hold to myself and my heart. I saw my cheeks flush as I remembered last night. I won't say anything to anyone before I see him. Damn! I can't wait to see him. I wonder how he's feeling right now!

But, do I look good enough to meet him?

Ugh! C'mon! He's seen me a lot before! But, still it's really different after last night. I mean, it was something I haven't felt ever. It was like the moment I waited for.

Those dark brown eyes piercing holes into my heart, those soft lips tracing every bit of my skin was an euphoria for me. I remembered that rainy night when he wrapped me in his warmth and the warmth he gave me last night.

And then he said.. I was his bliss! My time stopped right there. I heart beat as I thought about it.

'Hello!' Becky snapped her fingers. 'Damn lass, you are in another world, right now!' she said frowning her eyes.

'No.. Not at all Becks. I.. I just need to talk to..ehm..Seth.' I said getting out of the room.

*****

I heart paced faster than ever as I walked closer to the room that changed my life.

I pushed the door slightly, revealing Seth talking to Summer, laughing and joking around.

I don't know but watching him with her made my heart twitch a little. Well, in short, I didn't want her around.

I pushed it further. The door opened, grabbing their attention towards me.