Ninth

I came down to the living room to open the door. The honorable guests are already here huh. Let’s play some games then.

            Kung iniisip niyang susunod ako sakanya, manigas s’ya. Hindi porket amo ko s’ya ay mapapaamo na niya ang nag-iisang Damon Mejia sa mundo. Hindi pa pinapanganak sa mundo ang taong magpapaamo sa’kin.

            “What are you---“ hindi natapos ang sasabihin niya ng makita ako. Miss, sa totoo lang di mo na kailangan pang matulala. Matagal ko nang alam na macho ako. Instead of answering her, I just smiled. My most sweetest and charming smile. Sometimes, if you know your strength, better used it in times you really needed. That’s what I learned from my mom.

            “Hey beautifuls,” I said while getting their things. “please come in. I’m just going to tell,” I stopped. What’s her name? argh. Bitch. That’s her name.

            “Oh, don’t bother handsome.” One of them says when she regains her composure. So I looked at her smiling and she smiled back. “She’s already here.” So I look from where she was looking and there’s a woman, no, gorgeous woman standing at the bottom stairs.

            “Hi sweetling. Your friends are already here.” She cocked her head to side and arch one delicate eyebrow to me. I made my way to her, para dalhin sa kwarto ang mga gamit ng mga bisitang ito. And when I’m right beside her, “Sweetling huh.” She said and I just smiled at her.

            Now now babe. It’s my game you’re going to play now.

            Bumaba na ko para maipagserve sila. Nahiya naman kasi ako sa kanila eh. Tss. So I went to the kitchen to make sandwiches and a juice and then I brought it to them. They stopped talking when they saw me.

            “Hey X, your sweetling is sweet huh. Bagay na bagay sa endearment niyo.” Someone says and the girls laugh except, well, except her.

            “And oh my my X. I’m jealous. He’s so hot. Akala ko, pag ang lalaki nagsuot ng apron nakakabawas ng pogi points pero sa kanya, friend, may kanin ka ba? S’ya na lang iuulam ko.” She giggled.

            “Eh ang magsuot ba naman ng apron ay macho at walang shirt or sando underneath eh, di pa ba yummy matatawag mo dyan? Don’t worry handsome, don’t bother to wear anything except that apron. You know, di naman kami magagalit at mas lalong, wag kang mahihiya sa’min.” she said with a wink and my smile broadens.

            “Tumigil nga kayo girls. Kung gusto niyo s’ya, bilhin niyo sa’kin.” She said with a smirk.

            “Really? You’re going to sell him? Hmm. How much?”

            “3million, Kate.” She said then rose and faced me. “Gusto mo bang ibenta kita?” but before I could answer, she kissed me. Yeah. She kissed me and I feel like my eyes got really big like it would pop out any minute now. And when I feel she would break the kiss, I got her by her nape and kiss her hard until we’re out of breaths.

            “Shit! That was hot.” Kate said and I broke the kiss. But then, keep her in my arms and smiled to all of them.

            “Now, sweetling, can you introduce me to your beautiful friends?” I said and gave her a smack in her lips.

            “Ah? Yeah yeah.” Mukhang wala pa din s’ya sa wisyo habang sinasabi yun kaya di ko mapigilan ang magchuckle.