I

Just another typical Tuesday. I was sitting in precalc, dying of boredom, when the principal's voice came over the loudspeaker. "Will Harry Styles please come down to the office?" he said. I was shocked and a little scared. I'm not the type of kid who gets called down to the principal's office. I mean, I'm Harry Styles, Georgeville High's resident geek. My mind was racing with possibilities of what I could have done to land me in the principal's office as I walked down the stairs. After steeling myself for what could happen next, I opened the door to the principal's office. What I saw before my eyes was worse than any punishment the principal could have given me.

It was none other than Louis Tomlinson, star quarterback of the football team and your typical all-American golden boy. 

Why on Earth is HE here, I thought. Probably for some stunt he and his meathead jock friends pulled.

"You're probably wondering why I've called you two down here today," the principal began. "Well, the other staff members and I have decided that Harry should be Louis' Chemistry tutor. You will meet every Wednesday in the library. No if's, and's, or but's about it. You may return to class." 

It took all my might for me to stop myself from displaying my disgust on my face. Spending every Wednesday with walking-cliché Louis Tomlinson? Forget about it! Lord knows he'll be too busy thinking about Friday's game and his next cheerleader girlfriend to pay attention to anything I'm saying. I quickly rush out the door before Louis can say anything or flash me his trademark smile that makes all the girls scream. I breathe a sigh of relief once I sit back in my seat, far away from Louis. 

I am not looking forward to tomorrow.