Chapter 16

A/N:Hey fam// it's me your local Ross and I'm here to write my trash hah//

Roman's POV-

Okay so Virgil didn't take my apology and Patton has been pestering me beyond BELIEF about this whole thing.

Personally I would much prefer Logan take all the heat since he was there too. Not laughing, But there.

But NO Logan gets a pass because he's Patton's fuck-buddy!

And APPARENTLY Patton doesn't realize that we can all HEAR THEM

Like what does he expect? It's 1 Am and this loud 'YES DADDY FUCK ME' is pretty gosh darn noticeable at 1 am. When handsome princes such as myself are trying to get there beauty rest!

Wait...Prince your getting off topic again! Okay so back to the dark cloud. He's been a major pain. I want to take my apology and shove it down his snarky throat.

Look I have a tendency to overreact just a tad. But I'm sure Virgil is the one overreacting on this whole thing. Like get over it you rainy day i'm trying to apologize!

Anyways Mr. Diary I should probably go for today

But I assure you I will be back!

Patton's POV-

Roman just spent the last half hour or so making noises like 'ugh!' And 'grrr' and sighing a lot. The occasional 'unbelievable!' Or 'how dare he!' Leaving his lips.

I'm kinda confused but I think he's done so I should probably actually enter his room so I can talk to him.

I pouted to myself as I thought of a way I could convince him to apologize.

I walked away from his door and to Logan's room. He always made me feel better, and he was smart enough to figure stuff like this out.

I knocked

"Please Wait to come in Patton"

I smiled because he knew it was me

Logan's POV-

I was sitting in the living room reading a nice book as Patton walked by walking to the direction of my room and the kitchen.

I thought nothing of it.