Chapter 50-Okay, maybe he's a LITTLE cute..

(Romans coming to the gay side)
(you guys like fluff, or smut better? *both is an option*)

_____

Roman moved closer to Virgil, wrapping his arms around his waist before grabbing a knife and stabbing himself.

Virgil awoke to the sound of Roman knocking on the door. "Virgil? You've been in there for like two hours."

Virgil felt woozy as the hot water continued to pour down onto him. His fingers were prunes. He got up and shut off the shower "Yea, I just fell asleep." he said before getting up and wrapping a towel around himself. The shower had steamed up the bathroom.

Much to Virgils dismay, His clothes were now damp. They had fallen off the sink counter and onto the floor where he was dripping on them.

He wrapped the towel around himself tighter and opened the door a bit peering out from behind the door. "Do you have any clothes I can wear?"

_____

Roman stared at Virgil surprised at the question. Then he realized that...this was his chance!

He quickly ran to his closet and began to look around for something white and/or rainbow.

He eventually pulled out a rainbow shirt that had short sleeves for Roman [On Virgil's small frame they looked medium long], a red scarf, and white shorts. He ran over to the bathroom and threw them inside the crack.

"Thanks..." Virgil whispered picking them up off the floor before they could get wet.

____
Virgil walked out the door, and for the first time, Roman saw him with no make-up on.

Roman looked Virgil up and down. Admiring how pretty Virgil looked. Why did anxiety cover up such a nice face with such ugly makeup anyways?

The prince smiled and clapped "You look SO cute! Ooh! What if I paint your nails?"

Virgil blushed and shook his head no before climbing up onto Romans bed. He felt sleepy after his shower.

Roman layed down on the bed next to Virgil. That's when he saw it, Virgil's arms. He had been to focused on Virgil's good looks to notice them sooner.

Before Roman could say something to Virgil, Virgil was asleep.