Chapter 48

Muahahaha, I left you all on a cliffhanger-

Third Person POV-

Virgil looked at all of them.

Patton stared at him for a moment before grabbing Roman and Logan and shoving them out of the room. "Hey kiddo, us adults are gonna got talk about some things! Stay safe!"

Before Virgil could respond, the other sides were already whispering in hushed voices on the other side of the door.

Logan was the first to walk back in. "You clearly have amnesia. What do you remember?"

Virgil stared at him, blinked and then shrugged.

"That is...not good."

Roman walked in dramatically and held out his hand. "Fear not! I will do all in my power to revive your memories! How shall we start?!" He said in a princely manner.

Virgil just started timidly up at the two. Patton walked in and gave Virgil a hug. "How about we take turns? You can stay with Roman tonight!"

"n-No! I'm busy!" Roman said trying to keep his composure.

"Not anymore, " Logan pushed up his glasses "Your Virgil's babysitter until further notice."

Roman frowned "Why can't you guys do it?!"

Logan looked at Patton and Patton looked at Logan. Both having a conversation with there eyes. "Busy." Logan concluded before walking away and in the direction of Roman's room.

Roman groaned before his eyes widened, he shot after Logan running up to him, grabbing his arm. "W-wait!" he said quickly.

"Wait for what?"

"U-umm! Wait for me! Me and Virgil!" he waved over the emo boy.

Virgil slowly got up. He walked with his arms closed off. He walked up alongside Roman. When they made it to his room. Roman slipped inside to do some 'cleaning' for his new guest.

After a minute Virgil was let inside. Logan gave Virgil a calendar of things to do. He also had set regulated meal times on the Calendar, just to take advantage of these peculiar circumstances.