Dear Ben

I love you so much, Ben Solo, I can't contain it any longer

I love you so much, Ben Solo, I can't contain it any longer. Regardless of your response, as positive as I hope it to be, I simply cannot allow myself to continue to write to you with my feelings hidden. Your pain is my pain and I cannot stand to hear you in pain any longer.

I blush as I write this and I blush as I send this and I blush as I think of you reading this. I imagine seeing you again, a vision now vivid in my mind thanks to your picture you have drawn of yourself. If only I could see you in person, with your long, dark hair and your beauty marks that I remember so well.

It took such a long time for me to receive your last letter that I worried things might not being going well at your training. But to read that you are finding solace in learning of your grandfather is a solace to me as well. Did you know that we actually have his helmet on this ship? You could have a helmet, if you wanted, but I would much rather see your handsome face.

Please, as we both begin to exit our teenage years, take me seriously. Do not forget the bond that we have forged together or the time that we can still have. Whether you choose to remain as a loyal Jedi or decide to follow in your grandfather's steps, I shall come to you.

That is... if you want me to. I imply your feelings and I hope that I have no embarrassed myself. If I have... please... no more letters. If you cannot return my feelings, I would prefer not to know. I miss you so sorely and the only thing I can do to escape this loneliness is to write you letters. I would prefer to continue to write to you and believe that you care for me and that no matter what sides we may fall on, that we could be together. Even if that isn't the truth.

Besides that... confession... There is something else that I would like to report. I've been accepted into the First Order's prestigious medical program. I'm in an advanced placement course to become a doctor.

I'm quite proud of this! Did you know that only nineteen percent of surgeons are women? I would love to try to do something so amazing. Saving lives seems like something I am meant to do. Isn't that interesting how no matter where you are, no matter your beliefs, we all need someone to save us at some point.

Although I hope I never have to, being able to save you in your time of need is something that I am ready to dedicate my life to learning how to do.

One last time, I just want to say that I love you, Ben Solo, and I hope that you are feeling well and that I will be blessed enough to hear from you.

Love,

Future Mrs. Solo