Dear Ben

Yes, yes and yes. A million billion yeses. I will count the days until I see your beautiful face again. I, too, will find a way for us to be together. You are all that I want Ben Solo, and you are all that I will ever want. I can promise you this now and I can promise you this one hundred years on.

My patience is naturally tried during this period, as I know you coming here without mastering the ways of the Jedi would be fatal and I know that I would never be welcome in the Resistance. But even I, one who feels no Dark and no Light, feel pulled to you. My destiny reaches and calls out for your own and my heart begs to synchronize with yours once more.

There are so many things I wish to tell you and to show you. So many things that we have missed out on doing together. So many things I cannot wait to try with you.

This week is the lecture on human reproduction, something that I hesitate to mention I was deeply interested in. As we leave our teenaged years behind, I think of having a family. And I think of having that family with you. I have missed you so much, Ben and I can hardly wait for us to reunite. I feel as though my words are disconnected; my thoughts jumbled. All because I have so much to say that my hand simply cannot write as quickly as my brain can think!

Mrs. Ben Solo... Mrs. Ben Solo... Mrs. Ben Solo... I repeat it to myself like a mantra. I cannot wait for my name to change to one as perfect as that.

Or, well, I perhaps any name would do in fact. As long as we share the name together and everyone can know that I am your one and only partner! I am afraid that I might be a jealous wife, Ben, and that you might have to lavish me with attention! But I know you would do it, as I would do it for you. I love you so much I, too, can hardly breathe. But we must! We must stay strong and devise our own plans for how to reunite. But for the moment, all I can ask is for you to get stronger because I know, without a doubt, that we will need your strength sooner or later.

As a last note, I wonder: who do you hear? Who is calling you? I was sure that it would have been me, but your letter tells me otherwise. Please, let me know that you are okay. And please, continue to spill your affections onto me, even if I am the only person you do so on. In fact, please allow me to be the only person to receive such affections.

Jealously and only yours,
Future Mrs. Solo