chapter 2 - home

milo and Asher got along super well. we blasted music and sang the whole way. we also played a fun fact game. milo went first "a fun fact about me is that I am in love with Selena Gomez." I laughed. "um ok mi first I knew that already and second you have a girlfriend." he shrugged. "who doesn't love her?" Asher then spoke while laughing. "a crazy person. ok I'll go. a fun fact about me is that when I was 11 I was on criminal minds." I choked on my water. "dude you need to start acting with this singing and acting thing going on" milo laughed "bro I can hit you up with some great agents I'm trying to get Erin one but she's refusing." I laughed "ok my turn, I know all the zombies songs and the someday dance" milo giggled. "same" I punched his arm "well duh" Asher laughed as well. "yo Erin hmu with that dance I need to learn it" I giggled. this is a start to a great friendship.

milo pulled up into our driveway
"woah your house is so nice" Asher said. "thanks! cmon inside my moms gonna love you!" he giggled we found my mom in the kitchen making cookies. "hey mom this is my new friend Asher he's from Arizona" my mom smiled. "hello Asher! welcome to our home you seem like a good kid." milo came in. "oh he's a great kid. I told Erin she needs to date this boy" I rolled my eyes and ash laughed. "hello MRS manheim nice to meet you! I love your house by the way" my mom smiled "please call my camryn and feel free to stop by anytime and MILO! I said Erin's not allowed to date until 15. " I face palmed. "mom Asher and I are going to my room" she giggled. "ok don't shut the door." oh my "MOOOOM!" she laughed again. I showed Asher up the steps and he walked into my room. "sorry about my crazy mom and brother always talking about relationships" he laughed. "oh it's fine. my parents tease me about girls all the time...did something just lick me?" I giggled. "oh my hahahhaha sorry that's my dog." a small white dog hopped onto the bed. "that's maliboo and the brown ones Harper." Asher gasped. "AWWWW" after that we just hung out watched Netflix, did homework, and ate cookies. it was fun. Asher left around 10 I got a text.

ash💛 - thanks for letting me come over it was a blast you should come over tomorrow

erin❤️ - ok sure! and you're welcome

ash💛 - k I got to go see you tomorrow can't wait!!

erin❤️ - bye see you!💜

*read*

Asher pov

I read her text. "bye see you!💜" I really like her. she's amazing and she's different from other girls. she's perfect in my eyes. I really like her but she probably doesn't feel the same.

Erin POV

I get ready for bed, I pulled my hair into a messy bun threw on pajama shorts and a crop top and wiped the makeup off my face and washed it. I put on moisturizer and Chapstick and went into milos room. he was on his bed texting holiday. I snuck in and he didn't see me. I started reading his text.

milo🍍💛 - I miss you baby

holiday😍😘 - I miss you too babe

milo🍍💛 - I can't wait to see you tomorrow

holiday😍😘- same here

milo🍍💛- I got to go, I love you

holiday😍😘- I love you baby

"AWWW YALL ARE THE CUTEST!" I quickly cover my mouth. "ERIN WHAT THE HELL" he yells. I just laugh nervously. "um good night?" he face palms. "really? that's not cool getting in my business like that!" I frowned. "that's seriously not cool! you know I have to put up with your craziness everyday and it's really getting annoying so just keep yourself in your own business and just leave me alone because if I'm not talking to you that obviously means I don't want to!" I was shocked. I was just gonna say good night but milo was right. I needed to respect him. "sorry goodnight" I ran out. I shut my door and jumped on my bed. I then heard milo "Erin I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap I love you" I sighed and drifted off to sleep