chapter 3

I woke up at 8. later then usual. I open my door and walked downstairs. my mom saw me come down and says "hey Erin better get ready! Ashers coming at 8:30 so you can go to school together. you know, I really like this Asher kid! does he know you like him?" my eyes went wide. "what??!! mom he's just my friend I literally met yesterday!" my
mom laughed "yea sure whatever go get ready" I rolled my eyes playfully and trudged back upstairs. I was about to walk back into my room when I felt someone spin me back around. milo. "Erin I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap last night I was just annoyed I'm sorry. I love you so much" I sighed. "it's ok. I love you too and I'm sorry for getting in your business that wasn't right of me." milo pulled me into a tight hug. "so I heard Ashers coming soon better get ready to see your boyfriend" I pulled away quickly. "BRUH" I punched milo on the arm and walked into my room. "well OW!" I just laughed and shut the door. today I decided to loosely curl my hair and put on ripped jeans with a white shirt that was crossed in the back with a black bomber and black and white low vans. I put on some mascara and walked back downstairs. it was 8:20. I ate some Frosted Flakes cause they are literally the best cereal I've ever eaten. then I brushed my teeth and put on some rings and a necklace. I actually wanted to look decent today. I heard a knock on my door. Asher. "hey Asher!" he smiled his sweet smile. "hey ri!! good mornin" I laughed. "good morning." he was wearing jeans, vans, and a white shirt. we were twinning. we both look at each other's outfits and bust out laughing. he walks inside. "good morning mrs manheim how are you?" my mom smiles big. "amazing thanks Hun" my mom loves him. "hey do you still down to come over after school today?" I looked at my mom. she nodded. "yep!!" he smiled. "yay!" milo walker downstairs. "yo wAssup ash" Asher and him did a bro shake...weirdos they talked a bit and finally it was time for school. Asher and  I rode to school, talking about random things.

we got to school and we meet up with Rylee. "hey guys!" we both smile. "hey Rylee nice to meet you in person" Rylee smiles "same here ash" Asher smiles. "can I call you ry?" she nods "yea sure. we all got nicknames Ashers ash Erin's ri and I'm ry huh coo" we all laugh and walk to class. ugh I hate class.

"hey guys I got to go my moms here" Rylee says. "alright see you tomorrow!" she nods "bye ry!!! see you tomorrow!" Rylee smiles. "bye guys!" she goes into her moms car and a she pulls away Ashers dad pulls up. we get into the car "hey mr angel!" he smiles. wow his whole family has dimples. "hey sweetie! Ashers told me lots about you! please call me Jody!" I smile. he's nice. I look over in the passenger seat to see a brown dog about medium size. he sees me and tilts his head. "oh oscar, this is my new friend Erin!" Oscar jumps out the seat into my lap. "awww what a sweet dog!!" Asher laughs. "I know right Hahahaha" I smile. "so ri what do you want to do at my house?" she thinks for a moment "um well we could finish our homework then I can teach you the dance to someday!!" I smile. "ok sure!"

we get to Ashers house. "OOOOH Asher  BROUGHT HOME A GIRLLLLL" I laugh. "LONDON SHUSH SHES JUST A FRIEND" I look his way to the CUTEST little girl. "omg!! are you Ashers little sisters you're adorable!" she smiles "thank you!! you must be Erin Asher kept talking about you yesterday." I blush. "waSsup bro" I turn to see a mini Asher. "hey you must be Erin!! that girl ash kept talking about!" wow Asher must have been really talking about me "hey you must be Avi!" he smiled. "yep!" Asher leads into the kitchen "hello hun!! I'm Ashers mom coco, if you need anything just ask one of us, you're always welcome here Asher has told us lots!" I blushed. wow he did really talk about me. "hey Asher want me to teach you the dance?" he smiles. "yea!!" lemme just say Asher wasn't the most graceful learner, but he definitely had talent. he says he posted videos of him singing and bit of dancing on his insta. he also is in a lot of photo shoots because of his great looks. "um Asher how many followers on insta do you have?" he checked his phone. "15k" my eyes went wide. for someone who isn't famous that's still a lot. "damn son" he laughed. we spent the rest of the time laughing, eating, doing homework, more snacking, and dancing. I already love this boy like my best friend it feels as if I've know Him forever. he has the perfect sweet family. my life is so good right now.

I get back home. I walk into my room and plop onto my bed. I lay down just shutting my eyes for a second. I feel the other side of my bed being weighed down. I turn to see milo. oh my. "really mi??" he shrugged. "I missed my sister. I deserve to be able to snuggle with you cause I wuv you" I smile. I gave him and big hug. "I wove you too mi. always have and I will never stop no matter what" he smiled and rested his head on top of mine. I love my big brother to pieces. we both fell asleep like this, holding each other. I  was dreaming some crazy stuff. my dad never left, my mom wasn't famous, my brother hated me and was always at parties, he wasn't a Disney star and Rylee was my sister. Asher was my bully. he hurt me in this dream. badly. it scared me. I woke up with tears down my face. milo woke up and looked concerned and confused. "Erin you ok?!" I shrugged "yea bad dream but ok" he nodded and hugged me tighter. "I love you" I sighed. "I love you too, thanks for being the best