chapter 6

so today is the day I tell Asher I have feelings for him. I'm nervous and I could tell he was hurt when I said I liked kaden a little. but it's just a little so I think they will fade away soon. Asher and I are still  friends it's just he's been a little distant since he found out I like Kaden a little. I walked to school and Asher was walking the same time as me but he saw me a sped up to talk to his friend chase. well ouch. I got to school and everyone started laughing at me. I was confused. did I look bad? I ran to the bathroom and looked at my outfit. I was wearing jeans a black shirt and some converse. it didn't look bad to me. I walked back out and I heard someone say "check Instagram loser" I quickly grabbed my phone and went on Instagram and immediately saw it. on Ashers page. it was literally the worst picture of me ever. eveeerrrr. I was hurt. I heard laughing from behind me. Asher. "so I see you saw my post loser !" he started laughing with his friends chase and Rhett. "Asher? I thought we were friends!" he laughed again "yea were! then I realized you were a wimp and you didn't matter in the world. now get out the hallway and leave me alone beach" I ran and cried Into the bathroom. the worst part was, I still liked him a lot.
------
I called my mom and told her I was sick. she could hear the fakeness in my voice but I didn't care. she still came and picked me up. when i got home I went straight to my room and locked my door and cried  some more. I eventually cried myself to sleep. I blocked Asher on Instagram. I deleted his contact. I didn't want to talk to anyone. around 2 hours later I heard a knock on my door. it was milo. "go away!" I yelled. I was so mad right now. "no not until you talk to me!" I grunted in anger. "I SAID GO AWAY! CANT YOU TELL I DONT WANT TO SEE PEOPLE RIGHT NOW? LEAVE. ME. ALONE!" milo looked so hurt and he walked out and I could hear his sniffle from his room next to mine. I was so mad at the world. why did my dad have leave us? why did the person I truly like have to embarrass me and fake our friendship? why did rylee have to go visit family in Arizona for a month? I'm lonely.

I fell back asleep just thinking. then I heard a light knock on the door. "go away mom" she door opened. "I'm pretty sure I'm not your mom and if it was that'd be pretty weird" it was holiday. she smiled her sweet loving smile at me. gosh I love her. "hey holiday" she sat on my bed "ok so you wanna tell me everything that's going on?" I sighed. "well I'd have to talk to someone at some point so sure." I told her everything. by the end I saw a look in her eyes that I've never seen before. it was true sadness. like she truly felt my pain. she teared up and hugged me. we stayed like that for 5 minutes. "you wanna talk to Milo? he's pretty upset" I looked down. "I guess so" she nodded and left my room and in came a red eyed Milo