1

Ten years in the present

Amoretti

Blood, blood covers the floor.
Blood, blood cover my clothes.
Slice and dice till I can see no more. Drop, drop another body on the floor.

I shot my last attacker in the head. The man dead body leaned back hit the once white floor hard. Blood covered my black tight body suit as my black heels clicked away from the bloodily scene that I decided on my our good old rival to see. Out the corner of my eyes, I saw something moving. Looking behind my back, I see a man running towards me.

I smirked and quickly threw my Tigress shuriken at the man. The shuriken landed on his throat, causing him to choke on his blood as blood was coming out of the cut.

"Weak bitches!" I mumbled under my breath with a cocky smile on my face.

Then I looked at the perfect bloodily mess I made. As a crazy idea popped into my head. A devilish smirk appeared on my face as I took the fresh blood of my last and final attacker and put it on my index and middle fingers. I started spelling words to a fucked up quote I'm leaving with V and his bitch ass Mafia members on his precious white walls. "Karma's a bitch, ain't it?" written on the wall as I admired my work.

I officially turn back around to exit the KM hideout of The Badlands. Yes, I said it The Badlands! The place where you see come in alive and then don't ever see them again. Well, except for that last statement since I'm the first ever person, well FEMALE to come out still alive!

Since the death of my parents, I fell over the perfect childhood mark. At the age of 6, I trained and born to be a killer. I prepared till my bones ached, blisters covered my fingertips, and even when the bones in my body breaks. I trained to kill the man or female that killed my parents in cold blood. I've been spending the last six years searching for my parents killer on KM, and so far I came up with a lead.

The new leader of KM, V could know which one his sorry ass hoes or bitch ass grunts killed my parents. If he doesn't tell me, then I will torture him to tell me what I want to know. I heard around town and even from my men that V is even more ruthless than the old leader. V would kill you in a blink of an eye without no mercy or regret left in his eyes. V was the top of people you don't want to fuck with besides my Uncle Alec and me.

I made it back into my darkroom by climbing in the window, throwing my orange and black striped face mask over on the dresser. Closing my window shut, turning around to only be tackled down by my two favorite friends and babies of mine, Roni and Bleu. Roni and Bleu are tigers my Uncle Alec brought for me. Those two helped me slowly get over the death of my parents. Bleu and Roni started licking and rubbing my face showing their love for me.

Then, as usual, the lights in my room came on to see Uncle Alec sitting on my bed. His caramel cover tattooed arm skin showed as well his stomach. A black silk do-rag covered the top of his head. Uncle Alec had on some black pajama pants with his crusty toes out. He had some of my shurikens in hands playing with it between each fingertip.

"So you're the Tigress I have heard about around Seoul?" Uncle Alec asked, throwing the shuriken out of his hands.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"DON'T TRY TO PLAY MIND GAMES WITH ME AMORETTI TELL ME THAT YOU ARE THE TIGRESS THAT V WANTS YOUR HEAD ON A STAKE!" Uncle Alec shouted at me.