12

Morning: Riri

I smell food cooking in the kitchen. Following the tasty aroma, I see Jin cooking with his cute little white apron. Jin's broad shoulders turned me on and the way he was focus on cooking got me really horny. I could use Jin to get what I want since nobody in this house wants to have sex with me.

"Hey Jin!" I said sexily.

"Riri leave me alone because I won't have sex with you," Jin said with his back

"Why nobody wants to have sex with me since that little bitch came into the mansion!!!" I yelled.

"Whose the little bitch? Are you talking about me because I'm far from little and bitch unlike you!" A girl's voice said behind me.

I glance over my shoulder to see Tigress wearing one of V's silk striped blue and white pajama shirt. She had her hair down and it messy, a bed hairstyle. Accompany Tigress was two tigers which were growling at me.

"Ummm I didn't say anything about you at all! Can you calm your tigers?" I said slowly backing away from the tigers range.

"So you was talking about me?" Tigress smirked a devilish smirk.

"호랑이는 호랑이를 진정시키고, 새로 연마 한 부엌 바닥에는 피가 묻지 않습니다!" A deep raspy voice said walking into the kitchen. (Tigress calm your tigers, I don't want blood on my newly polished kitchen floors!)

I turn my attention from the tigers to the new person that enter the kitchen. It was V wearing the matching bottom to the shirt Tigress had on. V was also having bed hair like he had sex with Tigress. Did they have sex?

"Fine Roni, Bleu come to momma!" Tigress said sweetly.

The tigers stopped growling at me and went over to Tigress purring under her touch.

Jin

I made plates for everyone as the rest of the boys came downstairs. The boys expect for V and Suga was shock to see Bleu and Roni standing next to Tigress at the table.

"Cool we have tigers now!" Jungkook came close to Bleu and Roni while they growled at him. "OKAY NEVER MIND!"

"I suggest you don't come near my babies unless you want to be their food?" Tigress said eating her eggs.

"Tigress is a tiger owner? That's sexy, like I said V we got to share her!" RM explained with a huge smile on his face.

"I'm not sharing Tigress with you guys, she's all mine!" V winked at Tigress who blushed a bit.

"Okay did you and V had sex last night?" Riri asked slamming her metal fork on her plate.

I glance over at Suga who was glancing back at me. We thought the same thing and got our plates to move out of the way between Tigress and Riri. Tigress is going to beat Riri's ass before we know it.

"Why does that matter?" Tigress had a sassy pondering expression on her face.

"Because that's my man," Riri replied back with a duh look.

"Welllllllllll clearly not if he's willing to sleep in bed with another girl other than his main girl!"

"But you are his toy just for now until he gets bored and come running back to me,"

"It don't seem like he's coming back if he got his hand on my inner thigh as we speak,"

"Hoe!"

"At least I'm not passed around like one!"

"Oh honey you on your way there!"

Before I knew it, I was right a few minutes ago, Tigress was now on top of Riri beating the shit out of her. It took me, Suga, V, Roni, and Bleu to get Tigress off of Riri. Riri who was protected by J-Hope, Jungkook, Jimin, and RM. She was laid out on the floor, blood covered the nose and mouth section of her face like she was in a cage fight match with a wild animal. The wild animal, Tigress won this match hands down, Riri seemed to have a broken nose and a busted lip along with a black eye. Riri's blood trickled down her face as it was making little droplets here and there the newly polished floor.