Epilogue

Amoretti

I opened my eyes to notice a bright light in my eyes. Where I was laying felt so soft, I could melt and go back to sleep. Then the bright lit started to dim down and I notice 5 figures surrounding me.

"Hey welcome back!" A familiar voice said sounding cheerful.

"Ummm... Taekwon? Is that you?" I asked in a questionable tone.

"Yes correct!"

I must be back in heaven. I must be on the borderline between living and death again. I felt myself from the white clear clouds. I get to see Taekwon and my other kids before me. They all smiled at me as they piled in my lap.

"We missed you!" The kids said in unison all hugging me.

"I miss you too!" I hugged them all back. "Can I ask you guys a question?"

"Sure momma, go for it!" Stevonnie beamed showing her white teeth.

"Was your grandmother or grandfather up here at anytime?"

The kids stared at each other. Then all of a sudden they started laughing like I told them a joke or something. I was being deadass- I mean I'm being really serious right now (forgive me cussing in your holy kingdom Lord).

"I'm not telling a joke so answer me straightly!" I gritted my teeth.

This scared the kids as they quickly stop laughing. My 4 youngest kids nudged Taekwon a bit wanting to him to answer my question. It was like they was silently telling Taekwon that since he's the oldest that he should speak on behalf of everyone.

"Okay see the thing is grandma and grandpa wasn't here from the beginning," Taekwon answered playing with his white clothing.

"But they was here a few weeks ago when I was here, if they was alive this whole time then who was I walking to?" I panicked wanting to know the answer.

"I can see why daddy will be scared of momma when she gets like this," Alexavier whispered to his younger sister Celestia, nodding in agreement.

"What did you say little boy?"

"N-n-nothing momma, nothing at all!"

"It was pigment of your imagination, when I say that I mean, we made them out of clouds," Taekwon replies to the question.

"Excuse me, why did you that?" I was angry as my blood started to boil.

"To keep you thinking they were dead, if you find out that they were alive who knows what you would do momma," Junior looks sadly at the clouds.

It's true, who knows what I would of done if I found out they were alive. I'm reckless when I want something as I can see I'm half dead half alive in heaven again. There's only so many chances God can give me before I mess up and it being my final breath, a final time seeing Taehyung. Speaking of Taehyung, I wonder what's he doing? I hope he's not scaring the doctors or whatever my body's at.

I glance back at my kids, they all seemed so scared like they was going toe to toe with a hungry lion with no weapons. Am I that scary when I want something? A smile appeared on my lips scaring the kids even more.

"Oh calm down, I know you did it for my sake! I'm glad you did because who knows what momma would do!" I smiled brightly.

"Momma when can we meet daddy?" Celestia asked bouncing up and down on the clouds.

"I don't know but I'm sure pretty soon! But can you show me daddy?"

The kids nod their heads. The clouds on the side of us opened up. It was water in its place and it started showing a blurry image of someone. Then the image cleared up and I see Taehyung pulling his hair back like he was worried. His eyes were puffy and red like he's been crying for a while. The image gotten wider as I could see Taehyung was in the waiting room of a hospital with the others, but I don't see Ivanna. The others were crying as looking out windows, shaking their knees, or slowly pacing back and forth in the waiting room.