38

Hallways: Jin

I was walking down the hallways with Frankie and Braxton next to me. I have to check up on her to see if she is alright. When Taehyung was talking to us about what happened with Riri, I could tell Amoretti was pissed. We all knew she wanted to get her hands on Riri so badly. Yet Taehyung told Amoretti to not go after her which lit her flame of anger brighter. She stormed out of the room huffing and puffing. Amoretti was even breaking things on the out.

"Hey kid are you sure you want to see Amoretti because when she is like this, she is not something you want to be in the crossfire for!" Frankie warned pleading for me to give up.

"Yea kiddo listen to Frankie here, talking to her know won't get you anywhere but a beating if you're lucky!" Brax informed me holding me back by the shoulder.

"I think I'll be fine, so you don't have to follow me," I jerked my shoulder and continue my search for Amoretti.

I left Frankie and Brax behind me. Hearing the sound of things being thrown ranged in my ears. I followed the noise to the combat room. The door to the combat room was closed so I opened the door. When I looked inside it was a mess. Dumbbells all over the floor. Punching bags knock off its hinges. And even more items I couldn't describe.

Amoretti was sitting in the middle of the chaotic mess. She was staring at something in her hands, crying. Her black hair covered her whole face like she was possessed. I felt like I'm the Poltergeist movie or something.

"Amoretti are you okay?" I asked slowly walking towards her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Amoretti yelled staring at me with glossy eyes.

"Okay then,"

I turned around to walk out the messy practice room. I was stopped by a angelic whisper, tilting my head to the side to see Amoretti having her hand out. Amoretti at that moment truly reminded me of a helpless and innocent little girl.

"Wait Jin don't leave!" Amoretti pleads tears still coming from her eyes.

"Amoretti what's wrong? Are you still upset with Taehyung's orders about not pursuing Levi until the morning?" I asked Amoretti sitting next to her on the floor.

"Yea I can take both of them down with my eyes closed!"

"But Amoretti you have to think, you didn't trained with your master like you wanted due to Jackson's surprise attack and now this! If Riri could get away from you so easily like that then that means she have been training for the little time since y'all last fight!"

"Hmph?"

Amoretti

I thought about it. I was soaking in the words Jin told me. The gears were spinning in gears in my head working, analyzing his words. I sighed placing her fingers on the temples of her forehead. The odds were in Riri's favor but I must win to get to Levi so he can tell me what had happened with my parents.

"You're right she has been training! The old Riri would of been dead since she couldn't at the time dodge any bullets like she did before. That means when I fight her, I have to use BRAINS and muscles to end her. That means the fight will finally be fun and a challenge!" I smile devilishly.

"You are a true killer!" Jin chuckled a bit.

"But you have to help me, I have to get to this address,"

I slipped the ripped piece of paper in his large hands. Jin open the paper up to read the address and his eyes expanded. I knew he would be shocked if he saw the address.

"Amoretti I can't do that!! That place is on the far side of your part of Seoul! If V finds out I took you there he will most definitely kill me on the spot!!!" Jin panicked as beads of sweat was forming on his forehead.

"Please you're the only one I know that will help me!!" Tears swell my eyes rolling to my eyes.

"Fine what do you want me to do?"

"Don't you mean what are WE going to do?" A voice walked in the room.

We both turn to see Suga and Selena together. They grinned walking over to me and Jin. I couldn't help but to smile back. But I know anymore people joining in on this rule-breaking adventure will cause Tae to be suspicious.

"What are you joining for?" I asked with smirk.

"Hell to help you give Levi a good piece of his mind and kill that bastard!" Suga then grinned from ear to ear.

"And what about you Selena?" Jin nod his head motioning for Selena to say her peace.

"I knew my friend needs my help getting out of here and plus she never follows anyone else's rules but her own!" Selena smiled at me.

"You're right I don't! That's good you guys want to come!"

My heart instantly broke into millions of pieces. What if I die in the hands of Levi or Riri, out of all people!!! I can't have Selena in this fight. I need someone to take charge after me and to watch over the twins. To also make sure V don't do anything ridiculous while he is in charge.

"I got the trackers off one of the cars ready to go for us! All we need to do is load up on weapons and sneak out of here!" Suga chimes cracking his knuckles.

"I totally didn't come up with a plan for that!!" I smacked my forehead for not thinking of way to get out of here.

"Well luckily for you I already come up with that, I got the twins distracting the others!!! So let's go before the twins distraction falls apart!" Selena smiled.

"Lena I want you to stay here," I put my head down.

"Why?" Selena face turned sour like eating a sour patch.

"What if I die fighting Levi or even Riri? I need someone who is capable of taking charge to look after the twins and V!"

"I wish I can argue with you but we are short on time so Suga, Jin, and Amoretti good luck,"

I got up off the floor and hugged Selena one last time. I gave her a bear hug while she did the same with me. Then I felt something wet touch my shirt and I knew it was Selena crying.

"I love you girl, no homo!" Selena cried a bit.

"I love you too, no homo!" I laughed holding back my tears. "I try to make it back safely but if not tell Tae I love him and the others I love them too!"

"You... got it.... boss lady!!" Selena smiled. "Now go before V comes in here and crash the mood!"

A/n: Today's my birthday y'all, your bitch is 19 fucking years old!!! TURN UP!!! 🎉🎊😊💕💕💕1️⃣9️⃣