3

Morning: Jungkook

I walked through the HQ with guards passing by me heavily armed with weapons. Making my way to V's room as V, himself called me. V's doors to his office closed as I was now standing in front of it. I was going to knock until I see Riri giggling her hoeish ass out of the door. She winked at me as she got out of my face. I nearly threw up when she was walking away.

I shook my head in disapproval, finally knocking on V's door. The maroon door opened showing V shirtless with bed hair. He rubbed his eyes yawning and letting me in the room.

"Dude get your ass together!" I exclaimed throwing V's clothes to him.

"Don't ever do that shit again!" V laughed a deep laugh.

"That would be much worse when Tigress have YOUR head at the end of her sword blade!"

"I like to see that bitch try and if she got enough since she won't bring her ass over here again!"

"Speaking of Tigress, what are you going to do to her?"

"Since Tigress wants to invade my place, let's invade her place!"

I smirked as V had the same look on his face. I walked out of the room, ready to take down Tigress once and for all. Out of The Badlands and into the Tiger's den, this is going to be a good day and story to tell in the future.

Tiger's Jaxs HQ: Suga

We killed the morning guards that were supposed to take down any intruders coming into the HQ. One of the guards before they died warned Alec and his men that we heard, but it's cool because we only came for Tigress. We made it to the front of the Tiger's Jax's door. Everything was quiet to my liking as we were waiting for V's orders through our earpieces.

"Boys tell the men to surround the building while some of the other men come with us inside the building," V ordered.

The men inside my car all looked scared, possibly knowing they were going to die. My blood started to boil as they were still sitting in their seats with their AK-47s in their hands.

"YOU HEARD THE BOSS GET YALL ASSES OUT THE CAR!" I shouted, scaring the men out of their seats.

I shook my head and got out the car myself with my lucky black 9mm Glock. V and the boys stood in front 6 feet away from the door while it was still silent but strange. I felt like I was in an old Western movie. The building was the bar where all hell is going to break loose. Turning my attention to V as he silently signals the men to surround the house. The men surrounded the house with their guns in hands and stood tall like a tree.

V then turned to look at his men that are going inside the house. V pointed to one man signal him to kick down the door. We moved stealthily towards the entrance of the gate. V nodded his head at the man who is kicking down the door as we surround the sides of the gate with our guns ready to shoot. The man kicked down the door with a loud bang ringing through the silent building. It wasn't a second that the man who kicked down the door was dead by a shuriken to the head. Blood covered his face and mouth as he laid down on the ground with a loud thud. We looked inside to see Tigress with some girls, Alec, and her men surrounding their HQ.

"If you wanted to sneak and invade my turf you should have done a better job maybe I can teach you if you guys don't die!" Tigress tainted as it sounded like she was smirking.

Our men ran inside to start the all-out Mafia v. Mafia fight. Once the boys and I got inside the building, blood already splattered on the walls and screams of fallen men filled the building. I looked for a target until I spot a chocolate brown girl with back length straight black hair that she pulled up in a ponytail. She had daggers in her hands. The girl wore a black sports bra and some camo cargo pants with black combat boots.