Chapter 18 - street fighter

Chester's POV

I woke up a few minutes before the alarm rang and smiled when I felt Mike in my arms.

I picked my glasses from the nightstand beside the bed and put them on to admire my beautiful boyfriend.

I had one arm around his neck so that I could move my hand to brush his hair. He had such a silky dark hair. His chest rose and fell steadily and he looked so peaceful. I set off the alarm so it wouldn't scare him and kissed his temple. He scrunched his nose like a little kitten and I grinned. I kissed him again on the lips this time and he opened his eyes, sleepy.

"Good morning, beauty." I said to him and he smiled, cuddling closer to me. I moved onto my side and hugged him close to me. He kissed my neck and my chin before breaking the hug and sitting up.

"Morning." He said with his morning voice. He looked like a big baby while he yawned and rubbed his eyes. I couldn't help but jump on his back and kiss his cheeks like crazy. He giggled and shoved me to the bed. "It's 7 in the morning how can you have this much energy?" He asked incredulously as he held my arms to keep me from escaping.

"I slept very well." I answered smiling and tilted my head up to kiss him again.

"Me too, but we have school." Mike said and rolled his eyes, letting me go. He got up and went to the bathroom. As he was getting ready I changed clothes and went to the bathroom, finding Mike tidying his hair up. I hugged him from behind and smelled his scent, kissing his neck and cheek. In the morning it was usually like that, we were all affectionate and clingy because we had to act like friends while we were at school - not that we acted manly before we started to date. My biggest fear was just Caleb, it was pathetic how I was still so scared of him.

"Lemme help you." I said holding his hands and leading them down to the sink. I then grabbed his gel and passed a little through his hair, making it spike up.

"Want me to help ya?" Mike asked as he turned to look at me, he suddenly widened his eyes and whistled. "You look so damn hot." He said as he hugged me, leading his hands to my ass. I stopped him from getting to my ass and he laughed, he liked to tease me.

"Well thanks, but no. I'll just brush it back again." I sighed. It has been a while since I've felt uncomfortable with my hair. "I think I'm gonna shave my head." I said.  "And I know I look hot." I said cockily, going to the mirror and brushing my hair back.

"Why? I love your hair." Mike pouted.

"I know, babe, but I don't feel comfortable with it anymore." I said with a heavy sigh.

"It's alright, you're gonna look good anyway." Mike said walking to the room. "I'll wait in the bedroom."

As soon as I was finished I went to the bedroom and Mike was sitting on the bed.

"You look beautiful." Mike said again. He loved to compliment me and it made me feel embarrassed. My cheeks fluttered in a reddish color and I covered my face with one hand.

"Stop it..." I mumbled.

"Never." He said walking to me and kissing my nose. "We should get going or we're gonna be late." I held his hand and we went towards the school.

~

As we approached the building, Mike let go of my hand but I caught his again.

"I think it'd be good if we just came out for everyone. I can't stand being away from you." I said capturing his lips quickly. He smiled and nodded as we walked towards the entrance.

While we walked through the hallway we got looks from everyone. Most of them not surprised at all, some girls smiling, saying we were cute and boys just mostly ignoring.