Prologue: Having my sexuality bent

"Listen here Hiro, I'm sorry but I really do love Jenny... I feel like she's the one for me!" That was my girlfriend — well, ex-girlfriend now — who apparently wants to leave me for my beautiful big-breasted, blonde-hair and blue-eyed American boss. How the hell am I — an average Japanese salaryman who doesn't have any redeeming manly features  — meant to compete with such a beauty?

My partner who had never identified as anything but straight before suddenly went all yuri on my ass. Do you know how that feels?

Jenny, the whole instigator of my shitty mood, flashed her bright white Hollywood smile at me, wrapping her thin arm around my ex's waist and pulling her in. She then made a show of rubbing her huge, practically exposed boobs against the now blushing Ai. I frowned, fidgeting in my spot as my nether region slightly hardened. What man has never thought of seeing two girls getting it on? Exactly, it's completely normal. 

"I don't understand Ai, what did I do wrong?!" Ai frowned, pressing herself back against Jenny who embraced her even tighter. This made my rage boil to no ends, usually, I was a pretty calm and collected person but seeing this, how could I be?!

"Y-you didn't do anything wrong, Hiro! I-I just think it would be better if we parted ways!" I let out a feral-like snarl, grabbing the nearest thing — a wine bottle we had opened before this whole fiasco — and smashing it on the ground. Ai flinched at the noise and Jenny's eyes narrowed into a threatening glare.

"GIVE ME A FUCKING REASON WHY AND MAYBE I'LL DO WHATEVER! JUST ONE REAL FUCKING REASON AI AND I WON'T DO SHIT!" My shitty ex-girlfriend turned around, burying her face in her new lover's huge boobs. That pissed me off even more.

"Chill the fuck out Hiro, you're scaring her!" Jenny and I's eyes clashed, anger displayed in both of them as we glared at one another.

"She's the one that fucking cheated on me with my own goddamn boss and you're telling me to 'chill out'? No Jenny, I'm not going to 'chill out' because my girlfriend of four years just told me she was fucking my boss!" 

Jenny continued to glare before spinning around and dragging Ai to the door. "Well then, we're off. Have a nice life dickhead!"

"Just wait for it, you stupid bitch... Fuck, I don't even care anymore, I'm going to go fuck a prostitute." And grabbing my keys and wallet, I stormed out the house and made my way to the red light district.

" And grabbing my keys and wallet, I stormed out the house and made my way to the red light district

The district was bustling with all sorts of people. There were old men, young men, fat men and thin men everywhere. There were seductive and charming beauties lining the main street, enticing anyone that walked by to come into their shop and receive pleasure.

Unfortunately, I was too poor to be able to afford those prostitutes services. Instead, I could only afford the ones from those lower-class brothels — the ones that do it because they're addicted to drugs and alcohol or the ones that are just broke and need cash.