Chapter Four: Riding on mother's back held by Prince-sama into the sunset

The Prince-sama was waiting at the bottom of my tower (I don't even know how he got through the barrier, maybe he's like the woodland creatures? A BEASTKIN PERHAPS?! But that doesn't seem to right, he doesn't have any ears!) and he stared up at me with his passionate molten gold eyes.

Okay, dude, what the hell? How do you even spot me from that far down... That's just weird for humans. Especially ones of your level cause its super low.

And yes, I do know because I checked his stats.

It read thus:

[Player Status]

Name: Andrew Rikkard Wolfheart

Age: 19

Race: Human

Gender: Male

Level: 29

HP: 350/500

MP: 120/200

Magic: Fire, Metal [Earth Variant], Thunder (Locked)

Skills: Fire magic (Lvl 5), Metal [Earth Variant] magic (Lvl 3), Princely aura (Lvl 9), Princely manners (Lvl 10 MAX), Sweet talking (Lvl 10 MAX), Sugary words (Lvl 10 MAX), Charmer (Lvl 9), Kingly duties (Lvl 7), Dancing (Lvl 9), Singing (Lvl 7), Musical instruments (Lvl 6), Bedroom voice (Lvl 8), Swordship; basics (Lvl 10 MAX), Swordship; intermediate (Lvl 10 MAX), Swordship; expert (Lvl 3), Aura cloaking (Lvl 6), Level cloaking (Lvl 7)

Titles: Third Prince; Prince Charming; Lady-killer; Hero; Damsel rescuer; Sweet talker; The great pretender; Playboy; Good in bed; Arrogant asshole; Conceited rat; Handsome dickhead

Wow. This guy has some really great titles on him. And aren't his levels a bit low? And his skills are basically non-existent... Most of its something to do with his title as well. HA, idiots like this make me feel really OP. Oh wait, I can kill this bastard with a single blow.

"Darling, please come down and return home with us —  with me!" That was momma dragon Marie, urging me to come down. Prince-sama continued to look up at me with his hot and seductive eyes and I gulped. Ever since Ares turned me bent, I haven't been able to hate on hot ikemen — goddamnit, having sex with a hot god that one time was such a bad idea. I would be a normal boy had he not come along and showed me the time of my life... Goddamnit.

I let myself down from my upside-down position (don't question how) and leant out the window, a small yet cute glare at Marie and Prince-sama. All part of my plans I tell you; trick 'em into thinking you're cute then dominate the world —  simple! I pretended to think for a bit before yelling out in response: "Why should I?" 

Marie's emerald eyes (we match) lit up with joy and she flashed her sparkly, sharp white teeth in a dragon smile, causing me to cringe in fear. That shit was scary and made me feel more fear than happiness. Prince-sama also seemed to perk up a bit (god knows how because his level of perkiness already exceeded my hair brushing skills) and looked at me with even more passionate and hot eyes. I can feel my knees weakening, daddy dragon please come home and save me from this ikeman prince!

"Freedom darling, you'll have freedom! You'll have the world at your claws, ready to explore! You'll have so much if you come down with us sweetie! Your siblings and I are waiting for you, we want to show you a family. Just imagine, siblings to play with and learn with and a mother to look after you and love you till the end of time, isn't that what you want? Love from a mother?"

Just to piss him off, I decided to channel my inner Rapunzel even more. So I decided to use her lines; it's not like I'm on Earth, there's no copyright here.

"But I've got my father's love, I shouldn't ask for more..." I turned away dramatically, appearing to them to be a conflicted young male who doesn't know if he should go explore and love for himself or stay in the tower where his daddy keeps him safe.

I peeked at Prince-sama when he opened his mouth to speak. "Rapunzel my darling, come down! I can show you the world in all its splendour and you can escape your evil father! You haven't seen this world in all its magnificence, you haven't experienced the things we all do and those which you deserve! My darling, I beg you to come down... I will whisk you away to a land where you, where we can be happy together!"

I turned to the woodland creatures who had made themselves a home while daddy dragon was absent and asked them what they thought (even though I was already set on leaving this shithole) and they communicated their yeses, the birds flying out the windows, the mice somehow climbing down safely. The only creature left was a giant bunny that was the king. He stared at me with his beautiful large red eyes and I awed as his little nose twitched.

Using wind magic, I moved him down to the land below. Then, like in Tangled, I used my long ass hair to slide my way down and into Prince-sama's awaiting arms. He then managed to cloak my aura and level (People below Level 25 could get past the barrier but daddy dragon never expected someone or something of that level to ever get this far into the Great Beast Lands. And it also seemed to block those with bad intentions out) and take me out. The woodland creatures followed the two of us.

He smiled at me and we looked into one another's eyes as he carried me back to momma dragon Marie. She helped us up and my favourite bunny while some of the woodland creatures clambered (and flew, we don't discriminate in this Christian household) up to sit on her wide back.

And then, she took off away from the tower I've called home for the past 75 years. On her back, we rode into the sunset. On the back of a huge, thicc scaly dragon we rode into the sunset. You don't hear that every day and that's for sure.

I wonder how daddy dragon will react when he founds out I'm gone from the tower called my prison. Probably not so good — hopefully, he'll do a whole villain musical number, that'd be cool.

~~*~~

*quietly chucks in lots of Disney references*

This is my third update today because right at the start of books is when the inspiration hits hardest usually. Don't expect this to be updated like this every day, it'll generally only be one update a day. Eventually, I'll probably do an alternating schedule for this and RIBL, one update every two days. Who knowssss? Not me, that's for sure!

Some bits have added text to the original because I was 150 words short so some sentences may not make a whole load of sense.

I have not proofread as always~