I could just kiss you

ALICEʹ S POINT OF WIEW

Maybe i should talk to him. I mean, i talked to the ,,baby" serpents, but i really need to apologiaze to him. He is important to me, so i decided to go to his trailer and just talk to him.

I am in my car ,driving, when i just realised that i couldn't just go there like that. I need to impress him. So, when i finally arrived, i pulled my lipstick out of my purse. The dark red lipstick that he always love. When i put my lipstick on my lips i realised how much i needed that. I unbottomed my shirt, my „snake" shirt and i just stayed there for a while, looking at me and wondered why i let go of that. I just felt alive, happy and beautiful.

Now, without Hal, i can look into the mirror and see, and apreciate how beautiful i am. I     couldn't wait no more, so i got out of my car and went to his treilers door. I knocked and he imediatly answered. He opens the door and i already feel my knees soaking. He just stayed there and stared at me for a while. I raised my head in a seductive way and he had that smirk on his face. We both didn't sayed anything. It was enough just to stare at each other. I entered his trailer and he got the chance to look at my boobs. He closed the door throwing away his gum. I inediatly thought that he will want to kiss me later.

I went into his kitchen and i just stared at him. God, he was so handsome. He didn't knew where to look. He stared at me , at my lips, at my shirt. I gave him the opportunity to look at what he really wanted , at my breasts, when i started to stare at a jacket in his closed.

I imediatly open the closed's door and took the jacket out. It was my serpent jacket. 

Alice- You still have it? I imediatly blush.

FP- Of course. You throw it at me the night that you moved to the north side and i couldn't throw it away.

Alice- Im glad that you didn't. Oh, i'm so glad that i could just kiss you!

HIIIII! I really hope that you like it! The next part will be posted soon. You can talk to me on my instagram page:

Here you can tell me your oppinion about my story and what you want me to write about

Here you can tell me your oppinion about my story and what you want me to write about. Byeeee, love ya!!!!