Last night I wasnʹt ready, but now I am!

FPʹS POINT OF WIEW

I woke up in Aliceʹs bed, in her bedroom. I felt a little bit awkward, but happy as fuck. I kissed her slowly on the chick and she woke up.

Alice- Good morning, baby! You slept well? I surelly did!

FP- Of course. I had a good time with you! Well, we gotta go!

Alice- WHERE?

FP- To prepare breakfast. You thought that Iʹll leave you again? Not a chance!

We went downstairs and started prepared breakfast. I prepared her favourite: eggs with toast, orange juice and two strawberries. I made myself the same thing and started served her breakfast. We sat at the table and just talked. We talked about our children, about her„ returning back", about Betty and the fact that she is so worried, just made me unhappy.

Alice- I want to come back at my life, my life before i married Hal and moved to North Side. I want all of that back! That includes YOU! I want you back so bad!

FP- But, you have me!

Alice- I know, but I want you for good! Not like this! I want people to know about us! To know how much we love each other!

When I heared that, my happy smile was replaced by a sad smile. I got up quickly and invented an excuse to leave. She seemed so surprised, so disappointed, but I couldnʹt just stay there and not tell her: Well, why didnʹt you tell me back when i oppened my heart for you? Why didnʹt you tell back? But i didnʹt want to tell her that. The things between us are finally simple and good and just the way they have to be! I love her, but i donʹt think that she love me too. I didnʹt wanted to push her into this, maybe she will feel bad and she will leave me again. So, i decided that, fo now, i wonʹt tell her that. She said that she wants people to know about us, to know how much we love each other, but if she really feel that, she couldʹve said I love you too last night!

After a long day at work, it was finally 8 oʹclock and i could went home. But, i didnʹt. After a long day thinking about Alice and her feelling and my feellings and about the murder we covered up and about Jughead and Betty, i needed a drink. So, i went to the Whyte Wyrm and i was surprised to see Alice sitting on a table. I went to see her and i was surprised to see that she was alone.

FP-Hi! What are you doing here?

Alice- Itʹs non of your damn business.

FP- Easy. Why are you acting like this?

Alice- Well, you lef me alone and i donʹt know why. I believe that you got bored and went away from me.

FP- Of coure not... I said as i sat down in the chair in front of her. I would never do that to you!

Alice- Well, why then?

I couldnʹt keep it a secret anymore. I had to tell her. She looked so devastated, so sad, so disappointed.

FP- Why didnʹt you tell me back, last night?

Alice- F...

FP- In this morning, when you said that you want people to know how much we love each other,i became sad and anger, i thought that you donʹt fell the same as me, that you donʹt love me too. So i didnʹt wanted to ruin everything the weʹve had last night... So i went out.

Alice- Oh, how could you think of that? Well, last night i wasnʹt ready, i didnʹt thought i was ready, but now, i am!

She said that and started gazing into my eyes. She took my hands in hers and started opened her heart for me.

Alice- Every day I look at you and feel love and inspiration. I don't even want to think about what life would be like without you. Everything you do in my life adds to my happiness, subtracts from my sadness, and multiplies my joy! You are the person I want to spend my life with – my soul mate. I can't believe how perfectly we were made for each other. She said slowly and delicate, and i was speechless. You are the sunshine in my day and the moonlight of my nights. I just wouldn't feel complete without you, for the past 20 years i just felt incomplete. I can't believe how hard I've fallen for you. You make my soul sing when you walk into a room. I feel such powerful adoration for you and only you. You are my treasure – the most precious thing in my life. In the past few days, when I wake up, I'm smiling, because it's another day with you.

I felt like i couldnʹt breathe... I was surprised by her sweetness, by her way to be...

Alice- I can't say it enough – I LOVE YOU more than anything. I love you more and more every day. I will never love another person with as much intensity as I love you.

FP-Ali... I tried to say as i felt that i couldnʹt take it anymore...

Alice- Every time I see you, you leave me breathless. Sometimes I can't stop looking at you... you look too damn good. Everything about you turns me on. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE Y...

I stopped her and pulled her into an pasionate and long kiss. When i realised she didnʹt has any more air, we felt appart. I looked into her eyes and i saw LOVE!!