That was kind of funny

And when I came one last time, he finally found his own release.

He slowly put me besides him as he murmured my name. All of him felt so good. I needed more. I could saw that he felt the same. I almost cried when he exited me. His breath slowed down as mine. We just stared at each other.

FP- We did that?

Alice- Yeah. It felt so good.

FP- Oh, yes! Youʹre so beautiful, he said looking at my entire naked body.

I almost blushed. I couldnʹt resisted no more, so I pulled him into a kiss. A pasionate and hot kiss. My tongue slipped through his lips and mine found his. We finally found peace. Just standing there and kiss each other, our tongues fighted for domination. I love how he taste. He taste like cheap beer and a little bit of cigaretes.

We both felt asleep. It was cute and lovely to have someone you can cuddle with,that can hug you in the middle of the night. I missed that from the moment that i married Hal.

Suddenly, someone knocked the dooor. It was 6:25 in the morning. I got up fast and just staring at FP. He was kind of shocked.

FP-Who can be? Jughead is at Archieʹs.

Alice- Betty is at Veronicaʹs. OH, WELL, go see who is. But, fast.

FP- You alrady miss me, donʹt you?

Alice-GO!

I stayed in his bedroom and stared at the front door through the opening of the door. There were staying five serpens. They entered in the trailer, FP tried to get them out., but he didnʹt succeed.

Serpent- Well, well, what do we have here? Rough night, huh, FP? What is that?

He said as he raised my black bra. He seemed surprised, but he had that smirk on his face, the kind that mens give to mens when they find that they had sex.

FP-I donʹt know how that ended up there. Maybe itʹ Bettyʹs from the time when she stayed here.

Serpent-Sure.... I donʹt believe you. You are looking like this, all sweatty and...happy. You surely have a slut in there, he said as he pointed at the bedroomʹs door.

I quickly grab my stuff and put them in his closed and hided myself under the bed. I was completly naked and, honestly, I was feelling good. They entered in the bedroom and seemed surprised because they didnʹt see me or any woman. They apologiazed FP and went out of the trailer.

FP quickly came to me and started to dress:

FP-That was close... But, funny. Where were you hidding?

Alice-Under the bed. That was kind of funny, but I hope it wonʹt happen again... They almost found me... Here, give me a kiss, i said as he leaned and kiss me slowly and sweet... I could stay like this forever.

FP-Unfortunaly, I have to go. I have to go at Popʹs. My shift is starting at 7. Itʹs 6:40.

Alice- Ok, but what are you doing tonight?

FP-Whatever you want!!

He gived me a long kiss and he grabbed my chin:

FP-See you tonight. Put on something sweet.

Alice- For you, always.