She wanted to say back

Alice-Maybe another time. She said brow raised in jovial sensuality.

The thought of using the belt did have some appeal but FP was far too restless to be inside Alice to think about props and roll play. As she said, another time perhaps. Besides tonight all he wanted to focus on was the goddess before him. He reached down and lay a finger under her chin and pulled her back up to him. His lips had missed her and he needed to kiss her once again to make sure she tasted the same as before. His lips met hers and in an instant he felt ravenous. He took her mouth without sympathy or gentleness. He seized her and devoured her wonderful essence. Crushed against him, lips locked, she felt like heaven. Breathless and insatiable FP pulled away and grabbed Alice hips and walked her backwards until her knees hit the bed. He leaned his body over her and forced her to lay back. Once she was fully reclined he took the opportunity to feast upon her skin. He sent kisses down her body in a direct line from the base of her neck to her navel. Alice panted in response and FP couldn't help but look up into her face. She was spectacular and he was going to cherish every inch of her. At a slow pace he massaged his hands down across her hips to her thighs and the top of her stocking. His fingers traced the pattern of the lace trimmed elastic band before inching the gossamer material down over the leg. Once it passed her foot he took her skin within his hands and slowly rubbed and the small narrow form. As he pushed slightly in the arch of her foot Alice moaned once more. Her hands moved over her body trying to track the waves of pleasure that coursed through her body. FP tickled his fingers back up her leg before repeating his torture on her other leg. When he was through with the remaining foot Alice sat up on her elbows, panting, her hands searched over her chest, abdomen and breasts. She teased and tugged as her stomach moved in rolling waves. She moved one hand behind her back and release the clasp of her bra. In one swift seductive motion she slid the bra down her arms and off her body and let it drop to the floor.

The sight of her ripe breasts bared before him in the moonlight triggered a savage response within FP. He wanted to feel them with his hands, with his mouth, with teeth. He wanted them pressed against him as their bodies swerved across one another. He found he could no longer move slowly but was driven fast. A beastly urge surged through him and all he knew was that he needed Alice now. He tore down the zipper of his pants and bared himself. He was stiff and swollen and he needed to be with Alice. Alice lie there staring at FP, standing at the foot of the bed, naked, his need evident as his chest rose and fell with laboured breath. He was so sensual. Alice had never imagined she could be so hot. His aching removal of her clothes, his teasing lips and hands had sent her reeling and now here he was standing before her, her own sculpted hard man and she wanted him. FP seized upon this gesture and in an instant he was on the bed, between her legs pushing her back further, shifting them, so they could stretch out on the luxurious silken sheets of the bed. His hands ran up her side and sending spams along her skin. He took her lips and her breast simultaneously. Alice became incensed by the onslaught of attention. Her breast tingled with the contact of his rough hands on her, her lips pressed against his own, responding to his passion. He broke from the kiss and she nibbled at his bottom lip with her teeth. FP groaned and she felt his cock twitch against her leg. He rubbed himself along her hip and she shifted against him.

His hand left her breast and travelled down to the hem of her red lace thong. FP sat back on his heels and brought his other hand over her abdomen to grip the other side of her waist. Alice lifted her hips and FP trailed the fabric down her thighs, over her legs and off over her toes. Fully naked and shaking with need the two of them sat a moment taking in the other. But in a flash the man other dreams was over top of her, his hands were everywhere searing hot trails all over her skin. She breathed deep dramatic sighs, unable to catch her breath in the rush of arousal. Alice reached her head up and sought his lips once more, needing the intimate contact, to feel the man who was lavishing her. The kiss was hot and quick, accentuated with heavy breathing and soft moans from both their lips. She felt his hand move downwards over her soft curls and to her most sensitive spot. A squeak escaped her lips and his fingers began to move and rub. His thumb danced circles around her clit as his other fingers played with her lips.