,,What a tease you are..."

FP-Alice, I want you, again.

She pulled back and gently touched his face with her palms. Alice looked into his eyes and searched it for reluctance, for hesitancy and for sincerity. She had been fooled before. He often said he wanted her with his body yet denied it with his words. She wanted to be sure this wasn't the same situation reversed. Although she could feel part of his sincerity as it rested against her hip. His arousal turned her on. It was heady and invigorating to know she could inspire such lust.

Alice-FP...

She hesitated a moment as he nibbled along her neck driving her to distraction. He looked at her and smiled, a rakish smile and that she had only seen from him in her fantasies, she smiled as she gave him three short kisses. He looked up and she saw him look out the windows. His lips returned to hers, his hands roaming up and down her sides, hips and legs. His tongue darted in and out of her mouth kneading her own in mocking imitation of a more intimate gesture.

FP-But, FP broke from the kiss only to be taken in to another, what about...

Alice-We have the house to ourselves. The kids are staying at Halʹs.

He kissed her again. Alice threw her arms around his neck and gave into the kiss. They were truly going to be alone, together, in the house. Her breath caught again with emotion. Her hands were left searching as FP pulled back. He smiled a sweetly promising smile, sat up and pulled her along with him.

FP-Common!

He exited the truck and took her hand helped her from the car. He walked away with her, hand in hers, pulling her behind him as he headed towards the door. She fiddled momentarily trying to find the keys in her jacket pocket but she swiftly inserted them into the lock and opened the outer door. Before she could get to the next one, FP pulled Alice up against him. Still grasping her keys with one hand and holding his hand with the other clasped in-between them. He kissed her once more with a giddy an eagerness that reminded Alice of the kisses of her youth. Passions were high, hormones were going crazy, each of them anxious for what would come next. But FP surprised her when he roughly grasped her by the bottom and pushed her against the wright iron gate on the door. The patterned metal pressed firmly against her body as FP ground his hips into her and breathed a delicious kiss on her lips. Her hands eagerly made a journey up his chest, neck and head. Her fingers laced with one another behind his neck and held on as her knees went weak. She smiled into his lips at this change in temperament. She was overwhelmed by this side of him. This passion was something that she had always believed was simmering beneath his cool surface and she was thrilled that he was finally letting it out, with her, tonight.

He broke away and smiled and Alice couldn't help but giggle at the dopey eager expression on his face. They stayed there like that, smiling like idiots, for a moment before Alice remembered herself and opened the door. Inside the house Alice took his hand once again and lead heim towards the stairs. She glanced at them, then at heim and seemed to make up her mind about something. In an instant Alice saw her feet come up as FP lifted her into his arms and proceeded to carry her up the stairs. A thrill ran through her at the display of such masculine strength. Keen to express her desires Alice nibbled at FP's ear as they bounded up the steps and down the hall. She thought for a moment that he might take her into her room but she smiled and avidly lavished her attention on him as she realized that he was taking her to his own room.

FP swiftly threw open the door and burst through, Alice in hand. She was soft and warm in his arms and her slightest movement, not to mention the delicious actions of her teeth and tongue on his earlobe as they bounded up the stairs, was driving him mad.