I want to see you

Alice- I ʹm glad that you didn't. Oh, i'm so glad that i could just kiss you!

Time just stops. I am looking at him and he is looking at me. But it ʹs not me, the woman i became, it ʹs that girl, that young girl that is in love with the man in front of her. I squeez my hand and i imediatly see a smile on his face. I dropped the jacket and in one fast move, i run into him and just give him a big hug. After 2 seconds, we step back and just look into each other ʹs eyes. His eyes pointed my lips. I was speechless.

I grab his face and then my right hand went to the back of his neck and his left arm grabbed my waist tenderly and the right one went to my hair, and put a pair of hair behind my ear. I looked into his eyes and I saw how much love exist in them, how much compassion, happiness and hunger. He looked at me hungerly and i couldn ʹt resist it anymore. I grabbed him by the back of his neck and start kissing him.

He kissed me back. Sweet and slow became pasionate and rough. His hands were moving from my neck to my breasts, hips and ass. I was meltting under his touch. My hands were on his neck and back, screatching his shirt. He moaned of pain, but he liked it. He stopped to look at me.

FP-Are you sure you want this to continue?

Alice-I have never been so sure in my entire life!

He leaned forward and kissed me again and I kissed him back with more fervor than I had before, and we stood there kissing and kissing. My hands running slowly up into his hair and down over his thick shoulders and along his strong arms and around to his brawny back, holding his gorgeous male body against mine.As we kissed, i found myself carried away by a fantasy of such pure ego that I could hardly admit even to myself that I was having it.

Look at this beautiful girl, he thought. She's so perfect, her body is perfect, everything about her is perfect, she's only thirty-five years old, her skin is flawless, I want her so badly, I want her more than I've ever wanted anyone else, I want her so bad I might die.

We kiss in between switching, and his hands move all over, into inner thigh, rounded curve of my ass, sweaty necks. FP's trailer was amazing, the little bit I saw of it as he half carried me down the hallway. He turned on his bedroom light before dimming the glare just a bit. He stopped.

FP-There. I want to see you.

The gravel in his voice made me shiver.

Alice- I want to see you too.

Wrapping his arms around me, he took my mouth with his tongue then teeth as he pulled on my lower lip. He leaned down and licked my neck, stopping at the pulse point before capturing the lobe of my ear. Slowly, standing at the foot of the bed, he began taking off my clothes. First he undid my tight shirt, button by button, taking his time. Underneath I had on a skimpy black bra – the kind that he liked. My breasts swelled from the confines of the lacy garment.

FP- Nice!

FP-Have I told you that I love this skirt, he said as he unzipped my skirt, even better on the floor? Within seconds, it was pooled around my feet, and I was standing in front of him in only tiny lace panties and black bra and my shoes. He stared at me until I blushed.

FP-Beautiful.