3

Before entering the lab, I felt my phone vibrating. Issac. I gave a 'carry on' look to Yvonne and answered the call.

"Hey, what hap--"

"I'm standing outside of your college. Come out now." He was breathing heavily.

"Issac? What happened?" I asked worriedly. "Eve, please just do it as I say. Come now." He begged.

"I have a class right now. And Mr Joyce will kill me, Issac. Can't you wait?" I wanted to go but I couldn't skip my lab session.

"Eve! We're dying already! please come now! I don't care about your class! Now means now!" With that he cut the call. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and went outside to look for him. He was mad? Sad?

Something happened, Evelyn. Just go and see.

I saw him leaning against his car. Fuck! he is hot.

I ran towards him amd he held me in his arms. "Baby, what's wrong?" I knew something happened.

"We have to go right now. Get in the car." He let me in the passenger seat and set himself in the driver seat. "Seatbelt." I wore my seatbelt and he drove away. "Where are we going?" I asked curiously but he remained silent.

I asked again, "Where are we going, Issac?" He sighed and answered, "Far away from here."

What? Why?

"Why?!" I was getting angry. "Can you please tell me what the hell happened?! I skipped my class and now I'm here in the car with you knowing nothing!" I screamed at him. His grip tightened around the wheel. "You don't know?"

I raised my eyebrows. "There are zombies all around the world. They can attack us too, in here. And we have to go away as far as we can."

What the fuck?

"Is this a joke?" I laughed. He then, threw his phone at me. "Look at it. Then, you'll trust me." I turned on his phone and read the news. Fuck.

I'm having a panic attack. "Is.. Issac.".I was trembling.

"Shit! Baby, look at me! Fuck." He parked his car at a side and held my hands. "Breathe." he said and his chest moved out and in.

He knew I was afraid of zombies. They creep the shit out of me. Whenever I watch a zombie movie, I will end up freaking out. "I will get you out of here, baby." He kissed my lips then my forehead. "Trust me?"
He asked raising his eyebrows.

"I trust you, Issac. I'm just.. scared." He held my cheek and started rubbing it with his thumb. "Nothing will happen to you. But now we have to get back home and bring along your parents." He was right. My family was here too. My dad, mom and older brother. I wonder if they know anything about it.

"Call them and ask where are they." Issac was worried for them too.