6

"So, where you guys met?" Dad asked Issac out of nowhere. We were at the McDonald's eating something light. "Dad, don't you think that it's not the right time to ask something like that?" I raised my eyebrow. "Tsk. Tsk. You're my daughter's boyfriend and I'm her father. So, I have the rights to ask." It was my question but he answered while looking at Issac. What the hell?

"Dad, zombies are attacking us and you're tr--" Issac cut me off. This dude always does that. "Baby, it's ok." He smiled at me and looked at my dad. "2 years ago, I met her in her friend's birthday party. Well, we talked and became friends for a few months. And now here we are, together." He held my hand and kissed it. I gave him a 'are you serious' look.

Dad was impressed by him. "Take care of my daughter." The only thing he said. Why I felt like it was a goodbye? "Dad, you're not going anywhere. I know we lost Drew but we can't give up. We are getting out of this together." I looked at my parents. I have to be strong for them. For Issac.

Boom.

There was a loud noise outside the shop. "What was that?" Issac stood up went outside to check. Dad followed him. "Eve, Issac is a nice guy." I smiled at mom and wanted to reply her but Issac walked in. "We have to go. NOW!" He looked so terrified. "Zombies are here?" He stared into my eyes. I started to panic. "Come." He grabbed my hand and we ran all the way. Mom and dad were behind us running too. "Mom, are you okay?" I asked her turning around. She is old and it's very hard for her to run since she has breathing problems. "Yes, honey. I'm just tired." Issac decided to walk a little.

It was dark. And we were still walking. There were other people too. Kids, parents and old people. I wish someone could come and rescue us.

"What are you thinking?" Issac tightened his hand around mine. "Nothing." He kissed my forehead. "I will just go and ask the police officer about something. Wait here." He jogged towards the man in blue outfits. Both of them were having a deep conversation. I was just staring at my man but I felt something in my stomach and then in my throat. What the hell?