8

I woke up with a headache. Did I sleep? I turned around and saw Issac was sleeping too. The moonlight hit his beautiful face and I can't stop adoring it. I kissed him. And that woke him up. "Sorry." I was about to move when he pulled me on to his laps and kissed me again. "I love you, baby. I promise you, nothing will happen to you. We will get out of here, get married, travel and have babies." I laughed. "Shhh!" We heard something. "Is that a zombie?" I whispered. He shook his head. "No, it's someone crying."

He stood up and walked towards the edge. "Issac, where are you going?" I followed him to the edge. It was scary standing four hundred feet and looking down. The view wasn't clear but there were few lights. "What is it?" I asked him when he kneeled down and looked at something. "There's someone down there." I tried to look and I saw nothing. "Crying." He added.

I finally saw who it was. A girl around four to five years old, crying. She was lost. "It's a girl." I said to Issac and he nodded. "I have to go and get her."

Is he serious?

"Issac, you're not--" He cut me before I finish my sentence. "Baby, I have to get her. She is all alone down there. Please." He is right. "I know. But I will go with you." He shook his head. "Hell, naw." He walked towards the door. "Issac!" I ran behind him. "Stop it. Stay here. I'll be back with the girl." I was mad now. "No! I'm coming with you and that's it!" I tired to whisper with my angry tone.

He groaned and, "Fine. First, we need to find something like a weapon. Second, never leave my side. Okay?" He cupped my face and kissed my forehead. I simply nodded.

He held my hand and we walmed down the stairs. Being very careful not to make any noise. Issac was holding an iron rod. Once we reached the ground floor, "Issac, I don't hear her cries." He nodded and told me wait here and walked out of the building. As usual, I would never listen to him. So, I followed him.