5

"Where are we going?" My dad asked Issac. "Airport." I gave him a strange look. "And go where?" My dad continued. "We will see there, sir. I have no idea where else to go. At the airport, there's safety. Soldiers and all. That's what I heard." Issac explained.

"Eve, you okay, baby?" He held my hand and I smiled. "Yes." Issac is very strong. He lost his family and here he is helping me and my family.

I love him.

It was six in the evening and the sky has the most beautiful view. Blue-ish and orange-ish.

Issac slowed down his car. All we see is people walking on the road. Issac honk because they were blocking the road. They started staring at us and hitting our car. Some were asking for help. "Can't we help them?" I asked Issac. "Yeah. But look at them. They are so many. We help one and others will ask for help too." He was right. Just then I heard a loud noise. "What was that?" It was a man on the roof of the car. Others joined him. We were surrounded by people. "Son, they want the car." Issac didn't stop. He drove slowly. Real slow. "We have to--" He was about to say something when someone broke the window. "Ahhh." The broken glasses hit me and I knew I had a cut on my head. "Eve!" I didn't know what happened until someone pulled me out of the car. "Issac!"

They pulled my parents too. But dad hit the dude and he hit him back. Shit. "Dad!" I ran towards him. "STOP!" I tried to stop that man but he kicked me in my stomach. Oouch. Just then Issac stepped in and started punching that guy. "How dare you fucking touch her!" Issac punched him again and again. That man was bleeding. "Issac, stop. Leave it." We turned over to get back into the car but people were already fighting with each other for it. They wanted the car.

"We have to walk." Issac said while catching his breath. He looked at me and, "Are you okay?" He looked at the cut on my head. I kissed him but someone interrupted us. "Ahem?" It was dad. His nose was bleeding. "Sorry, sir." I walked towards my dad and cleaned his nose. I looked at mom and, "Mom, everything will be alright." I hugged her.

"I think we should stop somewhere and eat something." I suggested. Issac nodded and pointed towards the McDonald's at the front.