Tsunami

I had been avoiding her all month. It was harder than I thought... We both had psychology, and philosophy together. We had the same trig class as well, but I once I had found out she was in it, I switched it with an alternative time. Unfortunately with the philosophy and psychology, there weren't any other available times.

I was in psychology. Usually I would've been paying close attention. I love psychology and find it very interesting... But sitting two rows ahead of me was someone a thousand times more fascinating.

She was looking down at her notebook, twirling a long piece of her gorgeous hair around her finger. she was chewing the tip of her pencil, probably thinking of the right word to use to properly capture the meaning of whatever the professor was talking about. She was sitting sideways in her chair, and occasionally stealing glances out the window at the sunny day.

I sighed and looked out the window too. My other two roommates, Annie and Sam were eating lunch together. Sam was cute. She had a southern kind of style. Complete with cowboy boots and a plaid shirt. Annie was her friend. She wasn't really anything, but a nice enough girl.

I looked back at Becca and caught her staring at me. Her cheeks flushed and her head snapped back to the front of the class.

A smile started on my lips. She had been looking at me... And by the shade of that blush, I'm guessing her thoughts weren't particularly innocent.

People started standing up. I guess the lecture was over. Id get the homework from Jason later. He was in most of my classes with me, which was super convenient.

I got up too and started for the door at the back of the room. Some asshole bumped my arm and all my books fell.

"Shit.." I muttered under my breathe.

The jerk just left. Not even stopping to help me pick my books up. The students were all rushing out and even the professor left to catch someone out in the hall.

"Asshole." I said to I guess no one. The guy was already gone.

I sighed and picked up my notebook, pencil, binder... wait where was my book?

I noticed someone kneel down next to me.

"Here."

Fuck. It was Becca...

I looked at her thru my strawberry colored bangs, and muttered a 'thanks' as I grabbed the book. I tried to take it but she wouldn't let go of it.

I felt frustration shoot thru my veins in the form of adrenaline. My eyes flashed back and forth between the book and her face. She had a conflicted expression and her eyes were downcast.

"Can I have my book!?" I said in an annoyed tone.

She bit her lip. mmm that was cute... then she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips.

It was quick. Then she released the book and stood to turn to go.

I was quicker. I dropped the book and stood and grabbed her wrist and spun her around and pulled her into me and crashed my mouth into hers.

But it only lasted a second because she pushed me away and I fell back onto the table behind me.

"Ouch! Fuck! What was that for?!"

" For kissing me!" She yelled back.

I stood up. My blood boiled from fury.

"YOU kissed ME, FIRST!" I screamed at her.

She tackled me and started kissing me again. Oh my god she tasted like heaven... And strawberry lollipops. This girl had me on my back on the table, and she was getting her hands tangled in my hair. I was getting acquainted with her body. I felt up her sides, then slid my hands down her back and cupped her ass. Gawd her ass felt even better than it looked.. And it looked amazing...