Chapter 6

I slowly drove the car down the dirt road, surrounded by mountains and an endless forest.

I breathed in looking around smelling a fire not to far away.

I ignored the smell and focused on getting to the cottages. I was so tired.

'You have arrived at your destination' I hated the stupid GPS woman I swear I could throw it out of the car and run it over 500 times.

I smiled finally when we entered a small clearing with ten cottages around the edges of the forest facing inwards like a huge horse shoe.

I stopped the car behind a tree near the cottage closest to us and looked around.

The cottages were all the same. Small and made with a beautiful mahogany coloured wood and each one had a chimney and a little porch out the front.

In the centre of the circle was a huge fountain with a stone sculptor in the middle of a howling wolf.

It was beautiful. I smiled wide and turned around, pushing the others to wake up.

Ami was already up staring wide eyed out of the window.

I launched myself out of the car and got my luggage from the trunk leaving the others to do it themselves.

I skipped and spun around being the usual "weird" person I was. I smiled when I clearly saw mine and Kellers name written into a silver plate on the door of a cottage at the far left of the circle. I ran towards the little cottage and found a key wrapped in a violet bow on the rocking chair on the porch.

With it a little note saying

'Hope you like your new home! Each cottage has 4 bedrooms in it'

I smiled and opened the door to a beautiful living room with cream coloured sofa's and a flat screen tv on the wall. There was a coffe table in the middle of the sofa's with a few magazines on it.

To the right of the tv was a bookcase filled with all sorts of books.

The light from outside poured in from the left of the room and there were beautiful black curtains that were tied to the sides neatly.

I walked through the living room to find stairs leading up to four huge bedrooms each with a double bed and a window on the right.

I smiled walking into the room furthest away that had a theme of red and black. I put my stuff on the bed and lay down staring at the ceiling.

I heard the others running around laughing and I thought deeply about how quickly our lives had changed.

I sat up insanely fast and got changed into some black sports shorts and a baggy white top with a black car imprint.

I let my curls fall freely just under my bra and quickly put on some mascara.

I had a built in wardrobe and a huge body length mirror that was pristine. To the left of my bed was a bathroom with a theme of white and black. It was huge for a bathroom.

I gaped and stuck my head out into the hallway to stare at Keller.

I walked into the kitchen on the left and stared wide eyed. It was huge and all the surfaces were marble. It was amazing.

I decided to walk around outside so i jogged out of the house to sit next to the fountain. I stared down at my bare feet and laughed jumping and spinning around.

I lay down listening to all the sound around me and I stared at the blue sky watching the clouds go by. Suddenly I heard laughter. But it wasnt us. It was others.