Lost & Found

It been a rough couple of hours. The search for El was still on and now Hopper was involved. Just like Mike, he was more worried about El than getting mad at anybody.

It was now three in the morning and still no luck. Dustin, Lucas and Will all went home due to their parents orders. Max on the other hand felt as if she needed to find her since she knew this was technically her fault and Mike wouldn't give up, no matter what anyone said.

It was just like how Will went missing, volunteers and officers went through every part of the forest yelling her name.

It was now five in the morning and people slowly began to give up, wishing Hopper luck and leaving. Soon enough Mike and Hopper were the last two people, refusing to give up.

 Tears started to run down Mike's face as he started to realize El might be gone. Hopper soon realized this and they both stopped walking.

"Kid, it's going to be okay-" Hopper said before Mike interrupted.

"Shut up." Mike said, looking around the forest.

"Jeez kid, I was just trying to help." Hopper said annoyed.

"No, listen." Mike whispered. Behind a tree a couple of metres away you could sniffling.

"El!" the both whispered as they crept up to the tree only to see El, huddled in a ball sniffling.

"Mike!" she whispered before passing out.

                                                                              *****

El woke up to the smell of Eggos and Mike sitting beside her, holding her hand.

"Mike!" she exclaimed panicking. El had no idea where she was.

"Its okay, its okay." Mike said, calming her down.

"Mike, Where are we?" She asked. Before Mike could answer Hopper walked in, looking relieved that his daughter had finally woken up

"Would you like to explain what happened last night?" He asked. El took a deep breath and squeezed Mike's hand.

"The demogorgon," she whispered," its back!"

A/N Hey guys, I'm probably going to leave you on a cliffhanger and not complete these 2 chapters. Feel free to request, share and enjoy!!