Prologue

"Harry?"

"No, Liam," Harry sighs deeply, his reading glasses are rested on the tip of his nose as he scans the screen of his laptop.

"But you don't even know what I was about to say!" Liam defends himself.

With a roll of his eyes, Harry looks up at his friend, taking his glasses off to rub his face. "It's always the same thing though, every single Friday."

"But Harry it's the start of th-"

"Weekend and that means we got to celebrate after a busy week, we should totally go clubbing or something, act like in college remember? Just drink a lot, dance, maybe bone a guy! Where should be go? We could go to, I mean we don't have to, but we totally should go to Closet 28. They serve the best cocktails and cocks, if you know what I mean," Harry mocks his friend.

"But Zay-, I mean Kitty will be on stage!" Liam tries once again, giving his friend the most puppy-like look he can muster up. "He only takes guests after his show on Fridays and I just, I don't want one of those creeps to get the private dance and-"

"And you aren't one of those creeps?"

"Well, no, I mean..." Liam sighs, "Please?"

"Okay," Harry smiles at his friend. "But you better actually get his number this night! I'm not going to deal with your sobbing drunk ass again."

••••••

Hello everybody!

Welcome, welcome, glad to see you again, or if this is your first time reading any of my stories: Hi, I'm Emma and I tend to write short stories about Larry Stylinson from time to time.

If you happen to read my fanfic Papa, don't worry! I will finish it, just not right now!

Inspiration from this story come from two friends one mine:
- My gay friend and I are going to Paris this summer and he basically asked me if I'd like to go out with him cause he could really use some cocktails and cock. So that's how this story came to be.
- princessblou is an adorably hot person who helps me out A LOT. Do give her a follow if you want to read some good stories! She is literally my favourite person on this app (and prolly even in the world).

This story will probably be all over the place, just like most of my authors notes, I just hope you'll enjoy.

And if you've read any of my stories before, you know I always ask some questions at the end of the chapters so!

Question:
- What's your favourite snack?
- What's your least favourite colour?

X Emma