Chapter 2

"Liam?"

"What's wrong, Haz?" Liam looks up from his paperworks. It's rare that Harry comes to his office, he usually calls when he needs something since their offices are next to each others (and as bosses of a multinational business you get away with yelling in the office).

"Oh nothing, I was just thinking, since it's Friday and well-"

"Oh my, am I dreaming? Is Harry, I mean, the Harry Styles, the Harry Edward Styles, going go suggest to go to a club?" Liam fans himself, mock-fainting in his chair.

"Stop it!" Harry whines but laughs at his friends antics as well. "I just-"

"You just want to see the cute bartender, I get it." Liam winks at him with a smirk. "Well, I could see Zayn as well so that would be great, I'll text him, we'll be there."

"Thanks, Li."

"No Problem, loverboy."

•••

"Wanna go get a drink?" Liam shouts over the music, the vibration of the bass going through his body.

"Sure!" Harry smiles, eager to see his favourite cocktail shaker. Sadly his smile quickly turns to a frown as he doesn't see the boy there. The only familiar face behind the bar is Niall, who happily walks to them to take their order.

"Hi Mr. Blowjob, what shall it be tonight?" He winks.

"Hi, uh, where's Lou?"

••••••

Hello everybody!

Thank you for the amazing feesback on my story, I love your sweet comment! Keep em coming! (😏)

I'm locked out of my house with a full blader as I'm typing and posting this. Literally, I am debating wheither or not to just piss in my garden.

Questions:
- Where are you right now?
- Where's Louis?

X Emma