Chapter 5

"And here are the dancers of the night!" The voice announces, "Coco, Belle, the twins Tay and May, Kitty and at last, because of your warm welcome to his debute last week Fae has left the bar and will take on stage every Friday from now on!" The voice announces. "Next up,  the curvy Coco."

•••

Harry quickly rushes up to the person who plans all the meet-ups in the private rooms after Louis makes his way off stage.

"Uh, hi, I would love to book, uh, Fae?" Harry swallows as he nervously scratches his neck.

"Alright, I can plan you in on the 11th of May, that alright?" The man says without looking up from the papers in his hand.

"But that's like a month from now!"

"Will that be a problem?" The man lifts an eyebrow, "I'm very sorry, sir, but new meat is always highly demanded."

•••

"New meat," Harry shakes his head in disgust. "Can you believe he called Lou new meat, he isn't just a piece of meat, I could-"

"Do you want another one of those?" Niall nods at the empty whiskey glass Harry is holding onto a bit too tightly.

"A water, please, knowing Liam, I will have to drive home, so I really sho-"

"Liam?" Niall interrupts once again, "He left hours ago through the back, Zayn on his arm. Pretty sure they took Liams car, since Zayn always drives with Lou."

"Well, fuck."

••••••

Hey everybody!

Poor Harold...

Questions:
- How's your easter?
- How disgusted are you with Mr. New-Meat-Is-Highly-Demanded?

X Emma