Chapter 1

"Okay, promise me you won't get drunk tonight, I can't carry you to the uber again, Liam, my back can't handle your big body. And we deffinitely don't want you puking all over the seats aga-"

"That was one time!" Liam yells over the loud music of the club, "also, I will not get drunk okay, I'm just going to enjoy Kitty's show and try talk to him. Now you go, have some cocktails, treat yourself and try to lighten up, okay mum?"

And before Harry even had a chance to answer, his friend has turned his back and is on his way to the chairs closest to the stage, getting ready to see his favourite boy.

Harry sighs and decides to actually do what Liam suggested, making his way to the bar.

"Can I have a Blowjob, please."

"Woah, big guy isn't that a bit much to ask. At least ask me on a date first." The chatty blond bartender winks at him.

"Uh, I meant the drink, I'm sorry." He scratches his neck awkwardly. "I really a-"

"Don't worry man, just joking with ya." The blonde laughs. "You should ask Lou for cocktails though, he's the best! Lou, a Blowjob for this guy!"

Another bartender looks up from the other side of the vintage bar, his blue eyes locking with Harry's as a blush spreads over his cheeks. "Oh, uh, okay."

••••••

Hello everybody!

I hope you guys are enjoying this story, I've got it planned out till chapter 9, so the first 9 updates should come fast. (You can make it faster by voting and commenting like crazy!)

Question:
- Do you like / mind reading smut?
- Have any pets?
- If you could have any aninal as your pet, what would you want?

X Emma