Chapter 3

"Gentlemen, we have a debute on stage for you tonight, his first time in the spotlight so be nice, be sweet and we're sure he'll be sweeter. Here's... Fae."

The lights in the bar dimmed and burlesque music filled Harry's ears as he turned to the stage.

"Where's Lou?" Harry asks again, his attention still on the blonde bartender rather than the dark stage.

"Just you wait." Niall winks and nods towards the stage as suddenly a spotlight falls upon a small body.

The curvy body was shyly prancing the stage, moving his hips to the beat of the music with a dark pink blush on his cheeks, a mix of make up and nerves.

"Is that-"

"Louis," Niall nods, "Zayn's called in sick last minute so they had him do his dance, because they both are small and curvy, I guess."

He shrugs and walks off to the other side of the bar to help a costumer as Liam types away on his phone to see how Zayn is doing.

"Can you believe it, Harry, he didn't even tell me he's sick, poor bab-" Liam looks up to see his friend walking towards the stage. "Look who's 'one of those creeps' now."

•••

The blue eyed boy on stage's moves become more natural as the song progresses. He's prancing around, clinging to the poles and has already lost his sheer skirt and shimmery bra.

He knows he should make contact with the men watching him, but he'd rather not sit in the lap of someone that could be his dad, or in some cases granddad.

So he doesn't touch a single one of them, just letting the feathers of his boa swich past their faces and snatching hands. Looking at them through his lashes, pouting his lipgloss-clad lips just a little more.

"And now, Fae will look for a lucky guy. Who wants a lap dance, right here on stage? C'mon boys!"

••••••

Hello everybody!

A quick update because I wanted to update y'all about the locked-out-of-the-house situation: the keys were in the pocket of my jeans, I didn't 'feel' them there...

Fucked up life innit?

Shoutout to nelesayshi for calling my mum (my phone desided it doesnt want to call anymore), she unlocked the door for me. I am now on the toilet, because yes I did not deside to take a piss in my garden.

Another shoutout to princessblou for giving me all this inspiration, she came up with the stagename for Louis! And helped with so much more!

Questions:
- Which fanfic / writer on wattpad is your favourite?
- What kind of chapters do you want to see in this book?

X Emma