CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR

"Holy shit..." I say and I feel my jaw drop. A man with blonde hair so light is could have been white stood before me. HIs blue eyes held a drop of mischief and his skin was more pale then I could have ever imagined. His accent was a deep German, thickening his words. I knew this man. I have known him for quite some times and as soon as he stated his name my mind was overblown with memories. I almost jerked back from the sudden memorization. Rocks was his gangster name. His real name was Al. But no one dared call him that, He owned at least six clubs in New York, three in colorado, and two in Florida. I laugh out loud. "Rocks!"

He goes forwardward and we embrace in a hug, his huge arms crushing my waist. We pulled back and I looked him over. He looked a bit different. For one his hair was a different color and he seemed a bit more built. Nevertheless, it seemed like the Rocks I knew. He wore his large smile that showed his large, half pointed teeth. He was a bear hugger except when angered. When angered...well he was far from friendly. I put out a hand, motioning to him.

"I can see you have changed. You almost never wore suits when I knew you." I tell him. He nodded his head.

"Yeah. I can say the same thing about you. You grew your hair out. You talk differently. You even stand differently. Your outfit however..." He said and I laughed.

"Trust me I do not dress like this anymore." I say, crossing my arms. "So, still hosting clubs and all that?"

"Yeah. I have been branching out more and more. But there is the ones I keep and still let run. Like this one." He said, lifting his hand to the building. I rose both my brows and turned my head to the building. I then saw the bright pink neon lights reading:

CLUB PRYE

I felt so dumb. How could I not recognize all of this. I spent so long at this club. I had so many memories here. I remember all the times I danced in the crowd. I danced in the cages(which I am not so proud of). I then remembered the place I stood. My eyes flickered to a brick corner. I had a flash of me standing over a girl, blood coming down her head, eyes wide with fear. I saw myself, blood dripping down my busted lip and a gun in my hand. I shook my head before looking back at Rocks. I made a face.

"I can't believe I didn't see it before." I say.

"Guess you and your friends were having a lot of fun to notice." He says. "So, what are you doing now. I can see you are no longer what you used to be."

"I actually, if you can believe it, I have a government job. Well, recently I quit but I have been doing it mostly for the past few years." I tell him.

"I also saw you on the television." He said, his tone changing a bit. "On that New York attack thing. Was that real or some scam by the newscasters?" I sighed, scratching the back of my head awkwardly, looking at the floor.

"Yeah..." I trail off and then look back at him. His eyes widen and I chuckle. "I recently just figured that out as well."

"Can I see?" He says a bit slowly. I make a face before holding out my hand and letting my electricity flare up. If he looked surprised before, now he looked like he was going to die from amazement. I put it out quickly and he looked at me as if I were dancing on my head. He then let out a small chuckle before it went into a full on laugh.

"I always knew there was something special about you." He said, pointing at me. "Wow. I thought I changed over the past years. Damn, Adriel!" I flinched at the name.

"Adara." I said and he looked at me in confusion. "My name is Adara now."

"Did you change your name or something?" He asks.