Let's pull a prank

(Raquan POV)

I laughed, shooting the ball. It went in. All net. “Swag.”

 Trey, my best friend, caught the rebound and dribbled it between his legs. “School tomorrow. Senior year.” Trey says.

 I nod. “Yeah. Our last year. Crazy.”

 “Right. Seems like yesterday we were freshmen.” Trey says, shooting. It hit the backboard and fell in.

 “Exactly. As seniors? We own this school now, bruh. We leaving our mark.” I said.

 He smiled and nodded. “You already know.”

 I laughed. “You hungry?”

 “Very.” Trey says. “Let’***** up Rijo’s. See if anyone’s there.”

 Rijo’s was the place to be, if you were a teen. Teens came here ALL the time, to eat, chill, play some of the games, and meet up with other friends. I followed Trey out of the basketball courts and down the street. We walked side-by-side, talking about senior year. I pushed the door open and stopped in my tracks.

 “Damn.” Trey says.

 I laughed. “Right!”

 Rijo’s was PACKED. Guess everybody was coming back from summer vaca trips and meeting up with friends.

“Let’s see if we can find some seats.” I said, walking over the threshold. Trey followed. After searching for about 5 minutes, we found a booth. We slid across from each other. We looked over our menus and chatted a bit. Our waitress comes over. I knew her as Tyler Black, her boyfriend, Ace was quarterback of the varsity football team.

“What can I get you?” She asks, with a nice smile on her face.

 “Your digits, maybe?” Trey says.

 Tyler giggled and rattled off some numbers.

 I smirked, watching Trey write them done. This n-gga wasn’t THAT stupid. Was he? That was the number to Pizza Hut. EVERYBODY knew that number by heart.

“What drinks y’all want?” Tyler asks.

 “Lemme get a Coke.” Trey says.

 “Pepsi.” I reply, looking around Rijo’s.

I noticed my Flavor Of The Week. I think her name’s Maya…or….Michelle…or….Malea. I can’t remember. Something with a “M”, though.

“Hey.” Tyler snapped her fingers in front of my face, grabbing my attention.

 “What?” I asked, a little annoyed.

 “You ordering or not? Don’t catch a attitude li’l n-gga.” Tyler says.

 “Is that how you treat customers, Ty?” I joke.

 She laughed and rolled her eyes. “Shut up, Ray.”

 I smiled. “For real, though. I want double cheese burger with a side of fries and Lays.” I said.

 She scribbled it down. “Anything on it?”

 “Cheese—” she rolled her eyes, I laughed, “pickles, ketchup, and mustard.” I said.

 “A’ight.” With that, she walked off. Her jeans fitted her way too nicely. I would hit that so hard.

 “Stop starin’, n-gga. Damn. Ace gon’ get you.” Trey laughs.

 I smirked. “A’int nobody scared of Ace.”

 Trey shrugged. “A’ight, Ray.”

 “Ray…”

 I looked up. My Flavor Of The Week. I smirked, pulling her into my lap. “What’s going on?” I asked her.

 She smiles. “Chilling. When the next time we gettin’ together?”

 I paused, thinking. I was kinda busy all week. “This weekend.” I finally decide.

 “Okay. Text me with a place and time.” She says.

 I nod. She gets up off my lap. Her outfit looked like it belonged to a ratchet a— prostitute.

“Mikey, let’s go.” Another girl walks up. Mikey! That’s her name. Not like I cared. After Sunday, I was done with her.

 “I still don’t get why you mess with ratchet h-es.” Trey says, shaking his head in disgust as Mikey leaves.

I shrug. “Her head game is tight.” I said.

 Trey rolled his eyes and looked out the window. He smirked. “Check it.”

 I looked too and rolled my eyes. These n-ggas. It was Crag Miller and his best friend Jacob Perez. I can’t stand them n-ggas. They walked in, chatting. Tyler skipped over to them, hugging them. She asked them a question, Craig nodded his head towards the door. I looked and smirked…Zonnique Miller. I always f-cked with her at school. It was hilarious. She’s too f-cking sensitive about sh-t. Which is why she’s an easy target. Tyler gave her a hug too. Zonnique smiles and slips her hands into her back pockets. I’ll admit it, not out loud though, but she was bad. Hella fine. Her a$$ was phat, her curves were right. I’d hit that anytime, any day. Only reason I don’t even try, ‘cause she’s a lame. She’s at the VERY bottom of the “high school food chain”. I’m talking like with the band geeks, nerds, and dorks. Too bad for her, though. Only reason why is ‘cause she don’t stick up for herself. She got the looks to be apart of the popular crowd, but…her confidence is way low. Which is why I find it hilarious to f-ck with her. She doesn’t do a thing about. Only runs away crying. Usually Craig will step to me, telling me to f-ck off and sh-t. But, I don’t give a f-ck about that n-gga. Like…who is he? I wouldn’t f-ck with Zonnique if she stood up for herself.

“What’s going through that twisted mind of your’s?” Trey asks, interuppting my thoughts.

 “Well…Zonnique’s here…I say we take advantage of it.” I said, looking at him

 Trey smiled and nodded. “A’ight.”

 We discussed our plan. Tyler walked over, setting down our drinks.

 “Thanks.” We say.

 She nods and goes back over to her friends. I stood up, grabbing my drink and sipping it. I made my way over to them and "accidentally " tripped. My Pepsi splashed all over Zonnique. She lets out a scream and freezes. Rijo’s goes silent, then everyone starts laughing. Craig frowns and turns towards me. I put a genunine “sorry” look on my face.

 “Oh my God, Zonnique. I’m sorry.” I said, grabbing some napkins and patting her face.

 She brushed my hand off. “It’s fine.” She mumbles, then exits Rijo’s. See? No fighting back.

 “Watch your step next time.” Craig spat, following his sister.

 Jacob leaves as well, giving me a stank look.

 “So…can I get another Pepsi?” I asked Tyler.

 She rolled her eyes, snatching the cup. “I know yo’ b—ch a— did that on purpose.” She snaps, then walks off. I smirk and head back to my booth.

 “Nice.” Trey laughs, giving me dap.

 “F-cking with Zonnique is what I do best.” I laugh.