Long time, No see

Zee's outfit is in external link

(Zonnique POV)

I walked up to Craig’s car. “Leggo.” I said, hopping in the front.

 Everyone followed my lead. We dropped off Jacob and Ty, then went home.

 “Man, I’m beat.” Craig says, as we get out of the car.

 “Same. Hey, ain’t that Auntie Reesie’s car?” I asked, pointing to the red Convertible parked on the street. Craig looked.

 “Yeah…it is. I wonder why she’s here.” He says, as we walk through the door.

 “I hope everything’s okay.” I said, as head to the kitchen. I froze when I saw her.

“Niq-Niq!” She jumps up and we hug.

 “Zee-Zee!” I laugh.

 “Dang, I haven’t seen you since we were 10!” My cousin Zuicora, who we all called Zee, says. She’s my cousin on my mom’s side. “Hey, Craig!” She hugs him too.

 “Hey, Zee.” He says, hugging her back.

 “So…what’s up?” I asked, my mom and Auntie Ressie.

 “Weelll….” Auntie Reesie says. “Me and your uncle are…having problems. So…we asked your mom and dad if Zee could stay here for a while.”

“Annnd…?” I pressed.

 “We’re roommates now.” Zee says.

 “Yay!” I laughed.

 “Oh, lovely. Stuck in a house with three women…” Craig says.

 Our dad laughs, walking into the kitchen. “We’ll have to be strong, Craig.”

 “Real strong.” Craig nods.

 Zee and I roll our eyes. “Hush that noise.” We says.

 My mom smiled. “Well…Zee’s stuff is already up in your room. Why don’t you two go over Tyler’s house. I’m sure she missed Zee as much as you did, Nique.” Ma says.

 I nod. “A’ight. See y’all later.”

 “Bye.” Zee says, following me. “Soo….what’s going on at school?” Zee asks, as we walk down the street.

 I roll my eyes. “Giirrl…” I sighed.

 She laughs. “Tell Zee-Zee what happened…” Zee says, putting an arm around my shoulders.

 I smile. Zee was like my sister. We were really close. Whenever she visited, she lived in Dallas, she, Ty, and me would be inseparable. We were like triplets. I’m positive Ty would be excited to know that Zee’s back.

(Ray POV)

“Damn, Ney. Move.” I said, slightly pushing Sydney. She was Trey’s girlfriend.

 “Screw you, Ray.” Ney says, moving.

 “You already tried.” I smirked at her.

 She rolled her eyes, mushing my face.

 I laughed. “Chill, Ney. It’s all jokes.” I said.

 Trey came down the stairs, flipping his snapback backwards. “Ayee…what we doing?”

 “I dunno. I’ve been playing Mario Carts for a half-hour. The hell was taking you so long?” I asked, turning off the game.

 “My bad. It takes time to get fly.” Trey says, dusting off his shoulder.

 We laughed.

 “What do y’all wanna do?” I asked Ney and Trey.