~1~

So! This is based of the babysitter AU by @Shipping-Chan
You should read it it's really good-
Also shh I can write as many books as I want dammit! This is honestly for my entertainment-

Tom smiled gleefully as he walked down the row of buses with his two best friends, Edd and Matt. Matt had bright orange hair and freckles. He wore glasses and buttoned up flannel. He was the geek out of the group. Edd had mocha brown hair with long bangs and dimples. He always wore a t-shirt and dark green jacket. He could always be found with a sketch book since he was the artist. Tom was the punk. He had spiked light brown hair and was proud to of just gotten his braces taken off. He always wore a blue hoodie with short sleeves, and a long sleeve shirt underneath. Oh! and he had no eyes that too. He was usually quiet and was hard to get along with, but he had Edd and Matt so he wasn't worried. Matt waved goodbye and went to his bus and the other walked onto their bus, since they rode the same one.

"Aren't you excited Tom! Summer finally!" Edd said with a grin. Tom chuckled.
"Duh! No more prison for three months!" Tom replied. They chatted all the way down their street, other kids yelling and throwing things. They got to Tom's stop and he sighed. He lived with his aunt and uncle in a large, three story white colored house. It had a balcony and four pillars outside, the door was oak wood and had a beautiful finish.
"Have fun in your luxury home!" Edd joked as Tom grabbed his stuff.
"It's not luxury with my aunt and uncle living there!" Tom shrugged walking, off the bus. He growled looking up at the large door. He hated it here. He wished he could go back to his real parents.

He walked in and his aunt and uncle were standing there.
"Thomas..." his aunt started. She had big blonde poofy hair and no eyes like him. She had too much makeup on, and always smelled of old people, and never smiled.
"We are going on a business trip this summer starting tomorrow...we will leave you with a nanny." She explained, her British accent making her sound more cliche. His uncle had glasses and dark black hair. He always wore a suit and never slouched . He barely talked and when he did it was terrifying. He had this deep voice that wasn't the soothing kind. It was more monster like. Thomas looked shocked.
"You can't be serious? I'm almost sixteen!" Tom said, baffled.
"We don't trust ruffian teenagers with our home alone for the entire summer!" His uncle stated, not moving at all, literally it was creepy!

"Don't worry Thomas! He's closer to your age anyways, he's nineteen almost twenty and graduated from your school this year! He's going to college in Iceland next year and needed a summer job! So we gave him one!" His aunt said, patting Tom on the head before heading to the kitchen, her designer dress making it hard for her to walk.
"I'm making dinner, it will be done in a few hours!" She exclaimed, leaving Tom and his uncle in the lobby.
He hesitantly looked up at his uncle, who was staring right at him.
"You will obey this boy the entire summer, you got it? Or you will be severely punished, am I understood?" He said sternly. Tom looked down and nodded, speed walking up the stairs and to his room. He flopped down on his bed and screamed into his pillow.
"Worst. Summer. Ever!" He growled, laying like that for a while.

Tomorrow came with a blink of an eye and Tom woke up with a headache as usual. He got dressed in his normal attire and did his morning routine. He sighed as his aunt called for him.
"Thomas! The nanny is here!" He walked down the stairs and saw a familiar face.
"Hello! You must be Thomas! I'm Tord!" The "nanny" said with a grin. He was about five inches taller than Tom, and wore a nice red polo. His hair was nice and poofed up into two horns. He smelled of fresh mens section at rue 21. Tom hesitantly shook his hand.
"Hi...I've seen you around the school..." Tom said, taking his hand back as quickly as possible.
"Yea I'm the captain of the football(soccer) team, student council president, part time hall monitor, and leader of the robotics team!" He said proudly making my aunt smile.
"Oh! How talented! Take good care of my Thomas please...make sure he doesn't break anything..." She snarled as she looked at Tom.
"Don't worry ma'am. I've got everything under control!" Tord said confidently. Tom's aunt gave him a folder of important things and they left.

Tord immediately discarded of the folder and sat on the couch, flipping through the channels on the tv.
"So! Mr. perfect! What do you like to do for fun?" Tom said, sitting on the couch next to him.
"Don't talk to me..." Tord stared monotoned, landing on a old re-run of a 90's movie.
"Excuse me? Aren't you supposed to be, I don't know, watching over me or something?" Tom said, crossing his arms.
"Listen, I just needed a job for the summer, I get a place to live away from my parents AND 500 dollars just for watching your ass! Leave me alone...make some chicken nuggets or something kid..." Tord scoffed, glued to the tv.

Tom growled and stormed up to his room, slamming the door.
"What a jerk!" He said to himself, opening his laptop. He sat there for an hour arguing with people. He just felt hated everywhere! God people were mean...and now he was stuck with this guy! He slammed his laptop shut and held back tears. He growled and put his hood over his head. He wasn't usually a depressed person, but it was getting to the point that he was turning into one. With his parents gone and nobody really understanding him. He heard a knock on the door and looked over at it.
"Stop with all the noise Tom! You're being annoying!" He heard Tord say and then walk away. He sighed.

He looked at a picture of his parents and smiled.
"Well mom...good idea putting me with your bitch sister! They've left me with the worst person you could imagine! You'd hate him!" Tom giggled to himself, putting the picture down. He internally decided to try and connect with Tord again. He refused to be stuck with a guy he didn't even talk to for the whole summer! He walked down the stairs and stood in front of Tord smiling.
"Um? Excuse you! I can't see the tv!" Tord growled.
"I want to talk with you!" Tom said, reaching behind him and turning off the tv.
"Hey! Look dude get your fatass out the way and let me watch my movie! I don't want to talk to you!" Tord said standing up and pushing Tom out the way before turning to tv back on.
"Why are you being so rude to me? I just want to get to know you!" Tom said, crossing his arms.
"You sound like your on a first date and it isn't going so well!" Tord laughed to himself, sitting back on the couch. Tom sighed and put his arms down.
"Just go to your room of something! I can still see you from my peripheral vision- oh! I'm sorry was that too long of a word for you?" Tord asked, looking innocently at Tom. Tom growled and ran back to his room. Welp! Bonding with Tord was out the picture!