다섯

Tord spent the next few days talking to Paul on the phone about his "coronation" for the army. Honestly he didn't want to lead the stupid army but he wanted the power. He heard Tom come out of his room for the first time in a while. He smiled and looked over to see Tom coming down the stairs.
"Hi Tom!" He said happily waving. Tom just gave him the middle finger and walked off. Tord noticed he had the same backpack on that he did when he ran that gang. He pondered if he had the mask too.
"Where is he going?" Tord wondered. He quickly ended the chat with Paul and started following Tom. He walked down to the old abandoned Where house the gang used to be in. He watched from behind a dumpster and Tom sat down leaned against a tipped barrel and opened his backpack.

He pulled out a sketchbook and some colored pencils. He started drawing and actually smiled for the first time in weeks. Tord smiled as well, happy that Tom was happy. He had gotten to know Tom quite well, and really wanted to be close to him. He regretted everything he said about him. He felt so guilty about it. Tom continued drawing until Tord saw three other teens start to walk to Tom from around the building. They all looked gang related, bandannas and ripped sleeves. Tattoos and that sorta stuff. They all had matching bracelets too. One had a red one, one had a yellow one, and one had a baby blue one. Tom noticed and yelped. The one with the red bracelet chuckled and picked Tom up by the collar. He was lightly beat up and had bandages going across his head.
"Heya Thomas!" He said with a grin.
"Wh-what do you want Jin?!" Tom yelled, trying to get out of Jin's grip.

"Where's your little gang?" Jin asked with a giggle.
"They...they aren't with me anymore..." Tom said sadly, looking down.
"Oh-hoho really!?" The one with a yellow band yelled. Tom started sweating and struggling more.
"Please leave me alone..." Tom whimpered.
"They aren't here to protect you anymore then huh?!" Jin grinned even wider and threw Tom to the ground. All three of them started beating the shit out of Tom. Tord gasped and covered his mouth. Rage was all he could feel. He was about to stab a bitch.
"What's this?!" The one with a yellow band asked, holding up a stuffed bear he got from Tom's backpack.

"Please leave that alone!" Tom begged, getting on his knees.
"Aww little baby tommy has a stuffed bear! It would look cooler with one less arm!" Yellow said while ripping off the right arm of the bear.
"NO PLEASE! THATS ALL I HAVE LEFT OF MY PARENTS PLEASE STOP!" Tom cried, trying to get up, but Jin held him down. Yellow tore all the limbs off before tearing its head off and throwing it to the ground, stepping on it. Tom sobbed as the rage in Tord filled more, texting Paul to start the hunt and kill these bastards. He would do it himself, but he didn't want to risk Thomas. He was trying to wait it out.

"See you in hell!" Yellow cheered before they all started walking off.
"Oh wait!" Jin said before turning around and pushing Tom back to the ground.
"We almost forgot!" He said, dramatically putting his hand on his cheek.
"You remember Yix right?" Jin asked pointing to the person with he blue band. He looked the most innocent. Dark black hair with the ends dyed bright blue, the same color as his eyes. He wore a black shirt with a blue jean jacket, the sleeves ripped off of course. He had a bunch of patches on it as well.

Tom nodded nervously and Jin smiled.
"Then you know exactly what's about to happen faggot..." Jin said darkly.
"Why me?.." Tom whimpered.
"Cause Yix likes you and we're helping a brother out...Yix over here thinks you're the cutest thing ever! He's gonna fuck the fuck outta you..." Jin lowly said.
"Yix! Uno! Help me with this..." Jin grinned, picking up Tom's arms. The other two helped out as they picked up the screaming boy and carried him inside the Where house. Tord had had enough at this point. He picked up a metal pipe he found on he ground and as soon as Jin and Uno walked out the place he literally beat them to death. Well, Jin at least. Uno was just very injured and ran off. He was now very bloody and started inside.

Tom was tied to the floor and gagged with duck tape. He cried and Yix grinned at him. He took weird looking jagged sharp scissors and started cutting along his shirt. He eventually got it off him and started on his pants before Tord hit him from behind. Tom sobbed and looked away in shame as he saw Tord. Tord was confused until he saw why. There on Tom's stomach were old scars. They spelled out the word PIG. Tord dropped the pipe and covered his mouth. The guilt was overwhelming. He tried holding back tears as he freed Tom.

He took the duck tape off and there was silent for a minute.
"I'm sorry..." Tom said lowly. The tears came back to him as he sobbed. Tord sighed and pulled Tom into a hug.
"I took care of them Tom...they won't ever hurt you again..." Tord said protectively.
"Just imagine if I hadn't followed you though!" Tord said worriedly.
"It's okay...they...mess with me a lot...I'm still a Virgin but they do...make me do things I don't want to...I'm thankful you saved me today though...I hate them so much!" Tom hugged Tord tightly, and hung onto his shirt. Tord hugged back and rubbed circles into his back.
"That's why I had the gang...they protected me..." Tom said quietly, admitting thing she never thought he would.
"Why didn't you just tell me?" Tord asked with a sigh.
"I was scared...I was scared of you.."