Chapter 5: Harvestwood High

"He tried to rape her."  Those words kept replaying in my head.  Aaron tried to rape someone.  I suddenly felt a burden laying on my chest.  I had to talk to him.

It was Monday so I was back at Harvestwood but I didn't feel any better.  I actually felt worse.  A lot worse.  I mean, the hottest guy in school asked me out and now I have to decide to trust him or trust Karentine.  Kari is my best friend.  Even as Charlotte, I don't trust anyone more than her; but today I had to decide if her thought was correct. 

"Hey Ivory," I felt a soft, warm voice creep up on my neck, "so when is our date?"  He sounded so suspicious.  I craned my neck to see Aaron smirking at me.

"Oh um, hey Aaron.  We need to talk.  Like now."  I pulled him into a janitors closet, locking it.  We had half an hour till class began. "Listen, I heard you tried to rape Karentine's sister."  He nods like its true, then punches the wall.

"Tf Ivory!!  I thought you trusted me!!  Maybe you need a lesson."  He busted out of the janitors closet and I chased after him.

"Aaron I only heard that!!  I have only been here a year I don't know anybody or who they are so I ask questions!  Tf is wrong with you that I can't ask you a question I mean. . ."  He slammed me up against a wall and kissed me with so much force and pressure.  I kissed back before he backed off, wrapping my arms around his necked, pulling his hair.

"Ivy listen.  I love you even though we aren't a thing.  Yes I tried to rape her but that was 5 years ago.  I've changed.  I spent a year in jail for it tf I've changed Ivy.  And I want us.  Us to be together.  Please."  He looked hurt.  I kissed his cheek before giving him the details for when to pick me up and what we were doing.  I now had art which I was almost late to.

*     *     *     *     *

"Kari!!!"  I screamed running to her at lunch.  She slept in this morning so I haven't seen her.

"Iv omg I've missed you so so so so much!!!  How's your dad?" I froze.  I forgot about Charlotte for a second.  I have to tell her because sooner or later, she will know.

"Kari, we need to talk.  At my house at 5:30 for two reasons.  One HUGE thing and them I'm going on a date and I need help getting ready."  She nodded and we sat down to eat.  I kept glancing over at Aaron's table.  He would make eye contact with me and then wink.  He's adorable.

Before I even know it, the bell rings.  I had geometry next since I was stupid.  I hate geometry.

"Students, we now have a seating chart.  No complaining.  Front Row- Chelsea, Robin, Catherine, Joyce, Mary. Middle Row- Majest, Mark, John, Wayne, Aaron.  Back Row- Gloria, Ivory, Jasmine, Mackenzie, Taylor.  You have one minute to get there or you will get detention."  We quickly scrambled to our seats.  I got there first so I wouldn't get detention.

*     *     *     *     *

Ding dong!!

Its Kari.  I had to tell her everything tonight.  Otherwise I'd lose all trust in my best friend.  Is it bad that I like being Ivory more than Charlotte?

"Let me in you little freak!!!"  I open the door to see Kari with 5 suitcases.

"Kari what the hell is all of this? I thought you were just helping me get ready for my date?"  She smiled and nodded as she barged through my front door.

"I am!  These four are full of everything we will need, and this one is because I'm sleeping over!!!!!". I smiled, hugged her, and then pulled her to the couch so I could talk.  I might cry so I made sure I had no makeup on.

"Hey Kari.  I need to explain something to you," She smiled and nodded as we sat down, "I have no parents.  They both died 5 years ago in a horrible crash.  I bought a house, changed my identity, and am Charlotte Blake at Tindercreek when I'm not at our school... I tots get it if you don't want to help me anymore or be my friend."

I waited for about five minutes before she actually said something. 

"Iv, I'm your best friend.  I see why you didn't even tell me.  I will keep it a secret and I will get you ready for the date!!!"  She smiled and ran off before coming right back in. "Um..... what about the game against Tindercreek?  Your a cheerleader there too!  What are you going to do?"

"I'll call in sick.  I just won't come.  Simple as that."  She hesitantly smiled before pulling me into my room to get ready.

She curled my hair and pulled it up with a clip, making sure the clip was hidden perfectly.  My makeup was a smoky eye with a hint of red in it and red lips.  My dress was a red cocktail dress that came to my thighs.  I slipped on my clear heels and grabbed my black satin bag.

Aaron had texted me saying we were going to a fancy party.  It must be a ball that his dad was invited to but never goes to.

All of the sudden, the doorbell rings.  He's here.

"Hey Aaro . . ."

*        *        *        *        *

Cliffhanger!!!!!  Who is it?  What's going to happen next?  I know its kinda short but I always like to keep the chapters with cliffhangers so if their short, their short.

I've been at camp all week so I'm very sorry I haven't been active or writing.  I also got half of my bottom braces on.  Lots of pain this week lol!

Well hope you all enjoy!!