Chapter 4: Tindercreek High Football Game *SHORT CHAPTER*

I slipped on my shoes finishing my cheer outfit.  It was a longsleeved, blue and white, tee.  It also had a matching skirt with white tennis shoes.  Can you say absolute B****?  I think so.

I ran out onto the field right before the head cheerleaders started blowing kissy faces at all the hot football players who ran through the sign.  I swear to god that that's the only face they ever make.  Sluts.

They soon came over ad we started the cheers.  They sucked dick but I went with them.  Soon we were all gathering in our groups for the halftime show.  Mine consisted of Morgan, Sabrina, and Jess.  They gathered their hands together as I stepped onto them, ready to be hoisted up.  I got up and stood with my hands up and foot pointed against my knee.  With three quick, easy bumps, they threw me in the air as I twisted around.  Our group was in the middle since I'm really good at it.  I fell through the air worried that I would drop.  They threw me higher this time.  Luckily I landed in their arms.  The two groups did their throws while I got in position for my front tuck.  I ran out doing a round-off, front tuck, layout trick before sprinting to our newly made groups.  There were four.  I was hoisted up as well as Mickinely.  We did the move in the move Bring It On 2 or 3.  I don't remember names well.

We started our synched dance as the band and drill team came out strutting their stuff.  Drill team started their dance with a leap and a couple of hand motions.

When their dance was finished, half of them went into splits and the others held in a bow and arrow position.

Its safe to say we won the game.  Just as I was about to leave, I feel someone grab my wrist, slamming me against the wall.

"You think you can hide like that huh?  Living a double life?  I think not."

*        *        *        *        *

WATTPAD DELETED MY BOLDING AND ITALISIZING (ik I spelled that wrong but I'm too tired to fix it).  I can't emphasize my notes now!!! I'm so mad.  I use my nook to write because I don't have a laptop!  Ugh!  Wattpad sucks sometimes.

Anywho I know this was a short chapter but there isn't much I could write about.  I write football game chapters when the main one is short.  So hopefully these will become fewer and fewer.

Do you guys even like my book?  Nobody comments.

If you like the book and are reading this, comment Iggy Azalea Is Fab And Has Perfect Hair.

Tootaloo!!!!