Chapter 7: Tindercreek High

So Ivory screwed up everything so far.  Charlotte is here to fix them.  Hopefully.

"Charlotte Blake!" "Charlotte!!" "Hey star Char over here!" All of the sudden, I'm bombarded with flashes and people crowding around me.  I smile, pose, then run into the offices.

The lady at the desk gave me a weird look before pointing towards the principles office.

"Charlotte.  Please sit.". I quickly hurry to the seat before he yells at me.  To be honest, I'm terrified!

"Yes sir?  Is something wrong?" He gives me the are-you-even-joking-right-now-look.

"Miss Charlotte, who are all those people out there snapping pictures of you, AND ONLY YOU!!". I gulp.

"Sir I have no idea!  I an just as surprised as you are!  I swear if I knew what this was, I would tell you but I have no idea at all!!" I realized I was shaking.  Like a lot.  I quickly sat on my shaky hands as he shooed me out.

I got a pass from the front office and quickly left for class.  The people had left so I was able to actually get to class normally.  All the late kids or skippers were staring at me for once.  They had stopped making out to look at me.  I don't know what's going on but it bothers me a lot.

When I got to class, of course everybody looked at me, but some gave me death glares.  I sat down in the back of the room as I listened to the lesson.  This was going to be a long week.

*     *     *     *     *

I tried to go to lunch early, but alas, my latin teacher didn't understand my need.  She doesn't come in till my period with her so she doesn't talk with any teachers and never hears the news.  Including mine.  So I was stuck going to lunch.  Maybe I could skip lunch?  No we are required to eat all meals as cheerleaders.  Our coach wants us healthy.

When I got to lunch, I literally ran to get my food and for once, used my skip line pass to pay. I got to the table, quickly stuffed it all down.  And ran out before half the cheerleaders got there.  They usually make out with their boyfriend for half the lunch period.  Sometimes all of it but not usually bc they'll get in trouble.

As I was walking around the school, I get pulled into a little closet.  Well this feels familiar.  The light turns on and I see Creg standing there; eyes are red.

"Creg what am I doing in here?"  He doesn't bat an eye.  Just stares.  We stay like this for five minutes before I try to leave but he doesn't let me.

"Well don't you have something to say to me?!"  I think back to the night I was supposed to go out with Aaron.

"Creg I can't apologize to you.  You showed up when I was Ivory.  I have to live a normal life with Ivory as well and being a cheerleader there, something is up if you don't have a boyfriend or are dating someone.  I have to date Aaron, Creg.  It'll ruin my reputation and me if I don't.  I'm sorry that this has to happen and if you don't want me, fine.  But realize that there is no one else in the world like me.". I came out of the janitors closet and headed to my second class, ignoring Creg calling me back.

I walked into my next class feeling powerful on the outside, but broken on the inside.  Everybody stared at me even though I wasn't late.  I was there right before the bell rang.  The entire class period, all I could think about was if Creg would accept me for who I am, or diss me like a worthless piece of crap.

*     *     *     *     *

My house also had all the crazy photographers waiting there.  When I got there, I pushed through them, opened and quickly closed (locking) the door, locked the windows and closed the blinds, and locked myself up in my room.  I wasn't coming out till they were gone.  They left so I turned on the news to check some scoop.

"Teenage fashion star Charlotte Blake was found wandering the halls of Tindercreek high today.  We have found her home and followed this diva throughout the day.  Take a look at the pictures and videos."  A ton of pics and videos showed up on the screen.  I haven't done anything to earn their attention.

I walked out to get the mail when I saw a letter I have been waiting for months to come.  I ran inside to reveal if I had got into the program or not.  I opened the letter and saw

Dear Miss Blake,

*        *        *        *        *

Another chapter babam!!!  Sorry it took so long!  I have one more week before Flag Core rules my life so I'm trying to hang out with all of my friends before I disappear to the world of flag twirlers (is that a word? and if it is did I spell it right? lol don't answer that!).

I also have started to accidentally right the climax of the book now.  I swung my way around it!! :p. I'm having a bit of writers block but I realized, night time in bed inspires me idk why!

But anyways after next week of I don't update as much, please don't kill me!!!!!  I will be out of town and I update on my nook so I won't have internet.  I have a smartphone, this is just easier!  Well I'll see you all later!!! Kisses! :-*