The bullies pt.2

Week 2, Monday

Y/N's POV

I walk with Hanakõ over to the cherry blossom tree to meet Osorō. We got on top of the hill to see a fuming Osorō. "Who the hell is he?!" Osorō growled. He's jealous. I introduced them "Osorō meet my new friend, Hanakõ. Hanakõ this is my good friend, Osorō,". I just realized that Osorō acted very jealous. I wiggle my eyebrows "Are you jelly, cupcake?" I ask. "Cupcake?" Hanakõ question while giggling on the floor. Osorō turned red at the nickname I gave him, 'Cupcake'. He is so cute. What am I thinking? Do I like him...? I guess I do. I finally snap back to reality with Osorō and Hanakõ waving their hand in front of my face.

"Hello, Y/N, are you ok?" Osorō asked while Hanakõ asked "Earth to Y/N, you there?". I chuckled and replied "Y/N flew on a spaceship to the moon. She/he ain't here,". Hanakõ is like a little brother who I can mess with, hehe. Osorō replied "That wasn't funny at all,". I pouted. "But you sure are cute," Osorō added. Hanakõ looked as if he had a moment of realization..but about what?

Hanako POV

Isn't it obvious? It's clear that Osorō the bad boy likes Y/N the innocent girl/boy. They would make an adorable couple, but I need to find a way to get them together. Aha! Have a plan. I need to get the other kids who like Y/N out of the way first. I'll matchmake them. If Y/N wasn't here, I would've been killed by now. By Osorō. Ok I'll tell Osorō about my plan maybe later. "Hanakõ, are you ok? You spaced out for a couple minutes," Y/N asked concerned.

"Y/N, I think you and Osorō would make a great couple!" I said innocently. Both of the blushed like tomato's. The aura turned from friendly to awkward in a matter of seconds. It was quiet for a solid ten minutes. Y/N said quietly "I don't think Osorō likes me like that,". Osorō managed to blurt out "Y-yes I do!". Y/N and I stared at him with shock but I'm not shocked. Finally. I knew them for almost half and hour but it feels like years. I think we're going to best of friends. So I guess I didn't have to do anything. "R-really?" Y/N stuttered. Osorō nodded in embarrassment. Y/N embraced Osorō in a hug. So I guess they're a couple now. "Will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend, Y/N?" Osorō asked full of hope. I hope Y/N says yes.

Y/N's POV

Imagine death it feels more likes a memory, this is where it gets me, seven feet ahead of me. Do I run or let it be? Jk. If I say yes, what about Megamo? I like like Osorō, but what about Osano? I guess I'll say yes. I-I don't know. Osorō's eyebrows are furrowed because I'm taking a long time to answer. I don't know what to say. I run out of Osorō's embrace and run into the school. I can't answer right now.

A/N: 3k reads?! I'm so happy! I don't want to discontinue this story even though I have not inspiration. So I'll make the ending in a couple chapters. I'm sorry, I couldn't introduce all the boys in this story. I'm sorry that I was a terrible writer. I tied hard to make this story good. It sucks so I'll make the ending. Don't worry. I won't make it end with a cliffhanger.

Word count: 610 words