Epilogue

A new day, 2034 or smth

Y/N's daughter's (girl- birth daughter/boy- adopted daughter) POV

Your Daughter's name is Stephanie, but if you don't like the name, then you can change it to your pleasure.

My parents have been wanting me to join this school called Akademi High School, I guess it was some family tradition since my grandparents and parents studied there. It's honestly a pretty nice and clean school, though it has this creepy vibe to it, as if something was killed there. There was said to be reports of missing people, but no actual reports of death. I quietly walk to Akademi, slowly, but I feel watched. I look around my surroundings, the green trees swayed in the wind like dancers, the wind made me feel a light chill down my spine, from both paranoia and that it's a bit chilly. I still feel holes being burned in my back from a pair of eyes,I feel like I'm being stalked. I quicken the pace of my walking to the point I was jogging, then running. I sprinted to school, the wind in my hair as it flew as I ran. By the time I reached school, I was panting hard, as my heart was beating out of my chest. I looked around the courtyard but nobody was there. I guess I'm early today, usually I'm terribly late, hehe.

I walk around the school grounds just waiting for other students to enter the campus, I might a well look. I walk to the heater thing, whatever it is where the delinquents were. Near it was a beautiful cherry tree with soft, pink petals. When my mother/father (Y/N) heard that they were there he/she said; "Wow, they're still there, I guess they are probably following their parents foot-steps. The original delinquents became delinquents because they were bullied, and nobody did anything to help them. (AN- Yes, I still keep up with Yandere Simulator),". I walk to all the fountains, but there weren't any students, anywhere.

Time skip, 30 minutes

People should be here by now, I don't know what happened to them. I decided to keep walking, I bring my wrist to read my watch for the time. My wrist is naked, THERE IS NOTHING THERE! Shit. I forgot to bring my watch!! Every freakin' day I would wear a dang watch, because it has an alarm for when class is about to start. I rush over to my class which is 2-1, just like my mother/father. The whole class including the teacher stared at me, being the awkward and anxious girl I am, I just stand there, awkwardly. I look at the clock to see the time, and it was 11:34 am, it was almost lunch. What a great way to start the day! Hoorah! The teacher eyed me, which was signaling for me to sit down. My face faced the floor as I rushed, but not running, to my seat. The teacher goes to her desk and writes something, on a little parchment the she places it on my desk. It said;

Miss. Stephanie L/N
Detention for one week, and stay for lunch to catch up on what you missed.

I winced at the thought of how my parents would react to this, but I have to live with it. Ugh. This is going on be a splendid year of high school, yay! This is probably how Mom/Mum/Dad felt. This is gunna be a huge pain in my a**.

Word count: 624 words

A/N- Hi guys!! I came back with an Epilogue, I hope you liked it! Maybe next chapter I can do a face reveal, idk, maybe.