Part 3- Broken

This day was just like every other day. I walk to school with my best friend and my crush. Yes, i admit that i have fully developed my feelings for him, hoping he feels the same. We always eat our food in the cafeteria. And when classes are over, we would walk to our houses, together. Once we get home, we would talk and chat for hours. We grew incredibly close with one another. And since then, my life changed.

5 YEARS LATER~

We're now 10th graders. So many things change, but still some remain to stay as they were, like our friendship. We have grown super duper close with each other, in the way that people think that we're together. I wish we were.

"Min min!" Tae called out for me and snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned around to face him. He had the biggest and sweetest smile on his face.

"What is it Tae tae?" i asked. He suddenly held my hand and that action of his made me confused.

"Can you be my girlfriend?" the world around me just stopped. My mind couldn't focus on anything right now. My heart was beating so fast to the point i think that it'll explode any second now.

"Yes Tae. I would love to!" i let out excitedly, i jumped and hugged Taehyung while he picked me up from the ground. He twirled me while laughing with the most happiest smile i've ever seen. He was beautiful.

3 WEEKS LATER~

Everyone found out about our relationship. Some cheered for us and some bashed us. But it's okay. We love each other and that's the way it is.

"Mina, can you give me a kiss?" he said while pouting his lips in a very cute manner.

"Tae, we can't do that here. You know what will people say to us once they seen us kiss-" i suddenly felt something soft and kissable against my lips. Then i realized, Taehyung was kissing me. It took me time to process everything, then i found myself kissing him back. I felt his smirk between the kisses and i smirked back. I pushed his lips away from mine when he was about to deepen the kiss.

"Wha-" i can tell, he was really confused. It was hard for me to keep my composure because of his face, it was really funny.

"Save for it for later. Gotta go, babe. Love you!" i said as i ran to my class, leaving Tae behind, still dumbfounded.

FEW HOURS LATER~

Classes were done. I was walking in the hallway with Yuna. We were heading towards the school gate to go home already. Of course, Taehyung is there too.

"Tae!" i called out for my boyfriend when i saw him waiting by the school gate. He looked up and immediately smiled once his eyes met mine. Me and Yuna ran towards him.

"It's been 5 years and i still don't have a nickname. It's sucks to be a third wheel." Yuna let out, disappointed.

"Aw... Come here here you little fluff ball. You know that you're as important as my boyfriend to me. I couldn't live a single day without you! I love you so much. Don't worry, i know someday you will meet your destiny too! You just have to wait. And when you do, you'll never be a third wheel again!" i cheered her up as hard as i can while hugging her tight and eventually, she did.

"Okay..." she said as she pretended to be annoyed. I pinched her cheeks and Tae laughed.

"Let's go?" Tae suggested and both me and Yuna agreed with him.

AFTER FEW MINUTES~

The three of us got to our houses safely. We bid each other goodbye entered our houses.

ON THE PHONE~

*Taehyung is calling*
*You answered the call*

Hello oppa~
- mina

Um. Mina, i've got to tell you something.
- taehyung

What is it?
- mina

Let's meet at the park.
- taehyung

Bu-
- mina

*The call has ended*

MINA'S POV~

"What? Why did he-" i was interrupted by the sound of my phone, signaling that a message has been sent. I looked at my phone.

Meet me at the park rn. Asap.
- taehyung

Okay...
- mina

I turned off my phone and switched on my casual clothes because i was still wearing my school uniform. I quickly got out of the house and went to the park Tae was talking about.

AFTER FEW MINUTES~

I walked around the park, searching for Taehyung. Then, i saw man wearing a grey hoodie, seating on a bench next to the sea. I went to him. It took a while before he notices me. He stands and smiles bitterly which made me confused. He never smiles like this....broken.

"Tae, what's wrong?" i asked him. I really need answers to all of this.

"I'm sorry, Mina. This isn't your fault." he teared up at the last part. I simply grew even more confused.

"Tae-" he cut me off.

"You can't call me 'Tae' anymore. I'm sorry." he cried. I'm slowly getting pissed.

"What? Why not?" i asked a little bit angry.

"Because.... I'm breaking up with you." those words stabbed my heart with the sharpest knives. It hurt like hell. Tears instantly formed in my eyes. I opened up my mouth to speak but no words came out. Taehyund also cried. He looked so broken.

"I love you..." that's all i can utter at this moment. My eyes blurry because of all the tears. They strolled down my cheeks like waterfalls.

"I know. But, i have to do this. I'm leaving, Mina. Don't come for me. Don't talk to me. Just....forget me." the last words he said, then he left the park like nothing happened. I cried so hard this time. I let all my emotions get the best of me. I just cried so hard. I can't think of anything right now but Taehyung.

"I love you. How can you do this to me!? We loved each other." i angrily let out as i cried harder. I fell on my knees, crying. Then, it started to rain. I stood up. I wiped my tears away.

"No. I'm strong. There are plenty more guys out there who would love me and won't leave me like he did!" i said as i left the park. I walked on the streets while it's raining. I crossed the street because it was much easier to get home on the other side. But...

*BLACK*

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Heyy~~ Whoah... That was a little intense chapter right there. Haha! FYI, the next chapter will be Taehyung's POV only.💖 So it means, it's going to be a short one. Thank you guys for voting and reading. BTW, votes and comments would be so loved. Love y'all! 😍